This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Bloom U chapter.

Some of you may have been the lucky ones to be stopped by our prize patrol on campus or the winners of our social media give aways. If so, perhaps you received a Rimmel London Kiss Proof Lipstick. After first trying this product on Thanksgiving Day, I’ve never looked back. So long are my days of buying expensive lip color from Sephora, so long are my days of constant reapplication. With a wide variety of colors from nude to the reddest of red, this lipstick holds true to its name.  Rimmel calls it; 16 hour proof though, I am here to tell you, it far surpasses that.

As an early riser, I typically sweep this lipstick on around 8 a.m., eat breakfast and head out the door. Should it be Wednesday, I come home from class, freshen up my hair, change my clothes, and head to GODS (notice I didn’t say, ‘reapply my lipstick’). Unable to pass up the cheap, good wings, I dive right in, heedlessly devouring every last piece. Tired from my day, I come home, wash my face, and crawl into bed. Low and beyond, in the morning, my makeup routine is easy, and I don’t even have to reapply my lipstick. Yes, you read that correctly, my lipstick is still perfect from the day before, 24 hours later.

It’s no lie that this lipstick is one of the best (if not THE best), cheapest, products on the market. Since the day I first tried it, I’ve already bought multiple colors and have to close my eyes when passing the makeup section in the store as to not to buy more! I’ve gotten my friends addicted to it, and now maybe started the addiction for you! With Valentines Day right around the corner you might as well treat yourself with a new lip color!

My name is Blaire Barnhart and I am a Speech Pathology and Audiology student at Bloomsburg University. However, I've always had a passion for all things fashion and writing, of course! As I make my mark at Bloomsburg I hope to inspire others through my posts.
I am a 23 year old senior at Bloomsburg University. I am a Mass Communications major on the telecommunications track and with a concentration in Public Relations.