This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Bloom U chapter.

Name: Tuna

What are you?

I am a fluffy, crazy, black kitten.

Where are you from?

I am originally from the Harrisburg area, but moved to Berwick with my mommy.

How old are you?

Mommy isn’t sure because I was a rescue.

Meet Tuna:

• What is your favorite thing to do in your spare time?

“I really enjoy destroying all the toilet paper in my grandparent’s house then hiding under mommy’s bed and take a nap.”

• What’s your favorite food?

“I really like the tuna flavored wet cat food (ironically), but mommy doesn’t like me eating it much because it makes my breath smell bad.”

• What is your morning routine?

“Well I wake up pretty early and meow until my grandpa feeds me, then I watch the news with my grandma, then I play with my scratching post and go take a nap.”

• Who has the best bed to nap in?

“Definitely grandma!”

• What is your least favorite thing your mom does to you?

“Dresses me up in Halloween costumes.”

• What is your favorite thing to play with?

“I have so many toys, but I really love when my mommy blows my catnip bubbles and I get to attack them!”

This or that?

• Chicken or fish?

“Fish!”

• Sleep or play

“Play.”

• Dry or wet food

“Don’t tell mom, but wet food.”

Hi! My name is Brennan Morell and I am a part of Bloomsburg Univerity's HerCampus team! When I am not writing for them you can find me cheering on the Huskies on the sideline or teaching dance at the Bloomsburg School of Dance in the mall!
I am a 23 year old senior at Bloomsburg University. I am a Mass Communications major on the telecommunications track and with a concentration in Public Relations.