#HCSurvivalKits Raving Reviews!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Bloom U chapter.

Our chapter recently received our #HCSurvivalKits, and as usual they did not disappoint!  Here’s what some of our members had to say:

“The Aeropostale hair ties were amazing.  They kept my hair looking nice, and really pulled together my look!” – Emily Andrusko

“The dry shampoo from Bed Head by TIGI was great.  I used it so often that I already finished the whole bottle lol.” – Jessica Pupillo

“I’ve used my Erin Condren LifePlanner every day, and its keeping me very organized. I’ve even been doing better in my classes.” – Alyssa

“I love the Steripod.  It keeps the poop germs off my toothbrush, and I feel like now it’s is extra clean.” – Kiersten

“My roommate and I are addicted to eating HI-CHEWs while studying.” – Evan

“The L’Oreal Paris tanning towelettes made my skin glow.  I was the tannest one at my cousins wedding.” – Monica

“Sprindrift Sparkling Water is so refreshing! It’s a great pick me up between classes, especially the grapefruit flavor!” – Morgan

“WE LOVE THE FACE MASKS. Perfect for a girls’ night!” – HC Bloomu

A senior at Bloomsburg University and HC Campus Correspondent.  I can usually be found with a coffee in hand, either walking my dog or at the gym. Life motto: Nobody likes a shady beach.