Features

• 5 Cool Charities You Can Donate To

While there are a lot of charities that people constantly donate to like the Ronald McDonald House or Make-A-Wish, there are some lesser...

• DIY Get Glowin' Facial Scrub

Ingredients 2 tsp of raw honey 1 tsp of lemon juice 1tsp of coconut oil 1 tablespoon of brown sugar Directions: Use a small bowl to mix in...

• Exploring London: Day 1

Ever notice how early mornings always seem to lead to the grandest of adventures? I do, but I also noticed something. It’s not about what...

• Fergie's Clumsy Performance

Oh Fergie. Fergie, Fergie, Fergie. Can we talk about her national anthem performance at the NBA All Star game last Sunday? I literally...

• Stop Making Fun of My Major

It is all too often that I get criticized and laughed at for my major by people who have no idea what it entails. Throughout this article,...

• How to Find Love

This is a love story. A love for people. A love for culture. A love for life. I started out my Valentine’s day wanting to live an adventure...

• Valentine's Day Blues

Let me tell you a story. Growing up, I had the most beautiful best friend. She never went through an awkward stage—tall, thin, with long...

• Why I Will Never Settle

As Valentine’s Day approaches, I wanted to remind you all to never settle for a love lesser than what you deserve. Every little girl dreams...

• Kris Jenner: Business Genius

There’s no secret about who the Kardashians are and the fact that they are all over America. Everyone knows something about the Kardashians...

• Email Etiquette Pro-Tips!

1. The greeting When drafting an email to your professor, always greet them with “Dear”. Because of the formal basis of your relationship,...

• The Super Bowl in Bloomsburg, PA

I was one of the few who did not tune in last night to watch the 52nd Super Bowl. I didn’t care who won, as long as it wasn’t the Eagles;...

• Mascara Match Up

There is no better makeup product than mascara, it completes the look. Therefore, it essential that you know what you’re dealing with...