Campus Profile: Sierra Chunko

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Bloom U chapter.

About:

Name: Sierra Rose Chunko

Age: 19

Hometown: Collingswood, NJ

Year: Sophomore

Major: Business Management

Clubs/Organizations: Chi Theta Pi

Get to know Sierra:

What is your favorite movie and why?

My favorite movie is Batman, he is a real life super hero, why else. I watch Gotham because I love Batman so much.

Who is your celebrity crush?

Harry Styles because who else would be my celebrity crush??? He is literally perfect.

Do you have a pet peeve?

Oh, I have so many… but my biggest would be loud eaters that chew with their mouth open, they sound like a cow.

How would you describe yourself in three words and why?

Funny, because I always manage to make people laugh. Outgoing, I love talking to everyone, even puppies. Creative, I love crafting for my big, Bria and myself.

What is the best part of Bloomsburg in your opinion?

The campus is beautiful and the people are always so friendly and entertaining.

This or That?

Dunkin or Starbucks? Starbucks

Cats or Dogs? Puppies

Instagram or Twitter? Snapchat

Book or Movie? Book

Mornings or Nights? Night, who likes mornings?

Eat In or Go Out? Eat In

Netflix or TV? Netflix, no doubt

Pancakes or Waffles? I prefer French Toast

Coke or Pepsi? Pepsi

Train or Plane or Car? Plane, I have a tattoo of one so I can’t not pick it

Iced or Hot Coffee? Iced all the way

As a senior, double majoring in Public Relations and Organizational Communications, Monica is eager to take on the roles of Campus Coordinator for Bloom U and Campus Trendsetter for HC. Whenever she isn't writing for HC, you can find her filming for the National Broadcast Society, volunteering for the Special Olympics Bocce Bash as Assistant Volunteer Coordinator, or supporting Pura Vida Bracelets as a Company Representative. Outside of her on-campus involvement, Monica enjoys photography, binge watching Netflix, eating Taco Bell, and making people laugh. 
I am a 23 year old senior at Bloomsburg University. I am a Mass Communications major on the telecommunications track and with a concentration in Public Relations.