This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Binghamton chapter.

Name: Zachary Vigliani

Hometown: Hollis, New Hampshire

Major: Consulting and Leadership, SOM

Year: Sophomore

Hobbies: Playing Pokémon, Hall Government, Soccer, Obsessed with the Bruins, Hanging with friends, Bowling, Movies, Harry Potter

Three Words to Describe Yourself: Sarcastic, Caring, and Funny

If you can have any superpower what would it be: I would want to be able to fly. “Who wouldn’t want to fly?!”

Fashion Trend that you hate: I hate when people dress slutty for no reason. “Girls, have respect for yourself.”

If you could have dinner with anyone dead or alive who would it be and why: Taylor Swift because she is my celebrity crush and I really want to get to know her and see what she’s actually like.

If you were going to die tomorrow, what would be the first thing you would do: I would want to spend the rest of my time with close friends and family.

What do you look for in a partner: I look for someone who has a good personality, is independent, and most importantly I want for us to be able to get a long.

Where do you see yourself in 10 Years: I hope to live in Boston or New York as an associate lawyer at a prestigious law firm and hopefully I will have a serious girlfriend. 

Melissa is a sophomore at Binghamton University. She is from Scarsdale, NY. She getting a dual degree in English Rhetoric and Human Development. She loves fashion, writing, and social media. Since joining the Her Campus she has interned at two magazines, CollegeFashionista.com and Paper Magazine in NYC. She currently is the Vice President of the sorority Sigma Alpha Epsilon Pi. She is looking forward to making the next step in her HC journey from Staff Writer to Campus Correspondent.
Binghamton Contributor