This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Binghamton chapter.

While Sephora is amazing, sometimes you don’t need to spend all that much to get quality results. Especially on a college budget, here are some hidden treasures from your local drugstore.

Revlon Colorburst Balm Stain $5.99

This balm stain comes in a lightweight formula that is lightly pigmented and moisturizing. It’s the perfect addition to any natural look and can be built up for a night out. Available in 12 + shades and in different finishes ranging from matte – more glossy.

L’Oréal® Paris Advanced Haircare Total Repair 5 Damage-Erasing Balm $5.99

After using this once, my hair was left smelling great and feeling smooth and moisturized. It repairs damage of up to one year, removing split ends, roughness, weakness and more. Leave the hair mask in for 3-5 minutes to reverse dry hair!

L’Oréal Telescopic Precision Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner 7.99

This eyeliner is comparable to higher end eyeliners. It wears up to 16 hours and glides on effortlessly and smoothly. With its waterproof formula, it is suitable for contact lens wearers and even swimming.

Sonia Kashuk Eye Makeup Remover Review 9.99

With a non-greasy bi-phase formula, it removes even the most stubborn waterproof makeup without tugging. A little goes a long way with this product!

Batiste Dry Shampoo 5.99

Batiste refreshes even the oiliest and limp hair, adding volume and freshness, it is perfect for the busy college student. No water is required. Pick up a can at your local drugstore and zoom by to your next 8:30 class.

e.l.f. Shine Eraser $1

This product is an absolute essential for those with oily skin. Instead of glopping on layers of powder, simply absorb sebum on the skin without caking more makeup on. Compared to other brands, e.l.f sells some of the cheapest product at a low price.

OGX Organix Coconut Milk Anti-Breakage Serum, 4 Oz 10.99

One pump and any frizzy situation can be tamed. This serum adds strength and shine to brittle and weak hair, reducing everyday damage.

Victoria is a Freshman at Binghamton University majoring in Accounting with a concentration in Marketing. She is from Syracuse, New York and spends her summers in Brooklyn. Her hobbies include: sculpting, religiously reading Buzzfeed, and drinking peach tea lemonade.
Binghamton Contributor