Summer Survival Kit: Review

HerCampus' Summer Survival Kit is finally here!

After using some of these products for a week here are the top 5 products that will get you through the summer!

5.  Schick Quattro You Razors

These razors are guaranteed to keep your legs smooth for all those days you'll be wearing sundresses and bathing suits.Image result for schick quattro you razors

4. Skintimate 2 in 1 Shave Cream and Skin Conditioner

I was VERY impressed with this product. As someone who almost always uses soap to shave, this product made a big difference in how my legs felt after the shower. 

Image result for Skintimate 2 in 1 shave cream and conditioner coconut

3. Bed Head Beach Me: Wave Defining Gel Mist

If you can't beat the ocean spray, join it! You'll have ZERO frizz when using this product. I plan on bringing it to the beach with me all the time.

Image result for bead head beach me

2. Bed Head Beach Freak: Moisturizing Detangler Spray

A detangler is a must after any summer day. Whether it's dirt, sand, chlorine or whatever else your hair has come in contact with, this detangler will help get those knots out. And added bonus, it smells FANTASTIC!

Image result for bead head beach freak

1.  Alba Botanica Hawaiian Suncreen

No summer survival kit would be complete without a little SPF... or a lot. This sunscreen has SPF 45 which is sure to keep your skin safe while you're doing all the fun summer activities you've been dying to do the last couple of months.

Image result for alba botanica hawaiian sunscreen green tea

You Might Also Enjoy