Products You NEED To Try This Winter

Posted -

Our team at HC Binghamton has had the pleasure of reviewing many products this semester! We would like to share with you our top picks! Whether its for you, a Christmas gift to someone else or maybe even your mom, we highly recommend checking out the following AWESOME products! 

1. Lights, Camera, Lashes™

**Binghamton Alumni* Maureen Kelly founded the Tarte™ cosmetics brand as an all natural i cosmetic line after ingredient receiving a bachelor of arts in English at Binghamton University in 1992. After working out of her small NYC apartment she has expanded her business after being named Woman of the Year Entrepreneur magazine in 2007. 

Image result for lights camera lashes

• WHAT IT IS: A cult classic for over a decade, this best-selling vegan mascara lengthens, curls, voluminous & conditions, acting like a push-up bra for your lashes. Looking for a waterproof version? Check out lights, camera, splashes™ waterproof mascara!

• WHAT IT DOES: Curls & separates every lash with a 360° magniLASH wand for a naturally defined & voluminous look. The mascara’s blend of good-for-you ingredients like rice bran, olive esters & provitamin B5 soften & nourish lashes with each stroke.

• WHY WE LOVE IT: Won’t clump, flake or trash your lashes

2. #ACTUALLYSHECAN + LE MOTTO

#ActuallySheCan is an inspiring female empowerment campaign by Allergen, a leader in women’s healthcare. Le Motto offers a way to express yourself fashionably, with positivity, through handwritten graphics that expresses good words and kind thoughts. The limited edition #ActuallySheCan tank tops were created in partnership with retailer Le Motto. Made in a soft, breathable cotton blend, the tanks are a perfect choice for being active! 

Less Drama More Karma (dark grey)

Image result for #actuallyshecan shirts

Less Regret More Sweat (heather grey)

Image result for #actuallyshecan shirts

Less Hesitation, More Meditation (white)

Image result for #actuallyshecan shirts

3. ALBA BOTANICA​- Fast Fix For Puffy Eyes Cooling Eye-Revive Gel

Mother nature to the rescue! When you need a fast fix for tired, puffy eyes, this cooling gel immediately revives the eyes while cucumber, green tea and caffeine help stimulate, energize and reduce puffiness. What a wake-up call! Hypo-allergenic, pocket-sized remedy, gentle and effective.

Image result for alba botan fast fix for puffy eyes

4. Tartiest™ PRO Palette

• WHAT IT IS: A professional eyeshadow palette with 20 ultra-pigmented shades powered by naturally-derived ingredients.
  • WHAT IT DOES: Creates Instagram-worthy eye looks for all skin tones & skill levels with 16 longwearing, Amazonian clay-powered matte shadows & four lustrous, duochrome shades. The natural artistry™, neutral-to-bold shades deliver rich pigment payoff & silky-smooth blending with every wear.
  • WHY WE LOVE IT: Whether you’re feeling too glam to give a damn or a more low-key slay, this palette can handle both!

Image result for tartiest pro pale

**Check this out! https://www.binghamton.edu/blog/index.php/blog/story/12488/notable-bingh...

About The Author

Pranjal is part of the chapter team at Her Campus; she is a freshman studying Philosophy, Politics, and Law at Binghamton University. When not dorming at school, she resides in Albany, which is upstate to everyone who lives in New York City but not actually that upstate. When Pranjal has down time, she enjoys watching One Tree Hill and The Office. She eats a lot of ice cream. She's also very obsessed with dogs- if there is a dog, she's petting it. Her dream is to be a lawyer living the American Dream in a state with a year-round warm sunny climate. If you want to hear more- follow her twitter @pranjjjpatel !

Rosalie DiFlora is a first year student at Binghamton University studying Political Science. Prior to attending a University, Rosalie graduated from Hauppauge High School located on Long Island. When she is not playing the piano, you can find her re-watching episodes of NCIS or spontaneously blurting out lyrics from some Broadway show (or Disney movie) that she watched at 2 AM for no reason whatsoever. Rosalie is excited and thrilled to be a Feature Writer for Her Campus and looks forward to more exciting things to come.

Editor's Note

Are you an aspiring journalist or just looking for an outlet where you can share your voice? Apply to write for Her Campus!

User login