Oscar Outfit Predictions

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Binghamton chapter.

Everyone’s talent is appreciated and honored at the Oscar’s, but it’s also true that everyone’s outfits are marveled at. Who are we most excited to see?

1. Brie Larson: An effortless blend of poised and chic, Larson is sure to turn heads this week. Making her mark as a leading actress, she had already proven to crowds how her beautiful face can light up a crowd. Imagine how radiant her outfit would be!

1. Jennifer Lawrence: Everybody knows JLaw for her natural beauty and insane talent, but her outfits have certainly been amped up since her debut roles. I predict something bold, red, and sparkly in her future. It’s hard to not notice JLaw immediately with her dashing face, but I’m sure her outfit is going to drop jaws too.

1. Rachel McAdams: The queen of acting, period. There is simply nothing that this woman cannot pull off on the silver screen. Even more so, there is nothing that she can’t pull off in the fashion world. I’m betting she’s going to go with a long and elegant outfit, most likely dark. This woman could show up wearing a potato sack and set off the next new trend, though.

1. Kate Winslet: Decorated with plenty of awards already, Winslet may just turn into an award herself this weekend. For this reason, I’m thinking she’s going to pull off a gold, elegant, and classy dress. Or maybe she’ll wear a cheerleading outfit to root for her life-long BFF Leonardo. Come on ladies, we all know he deserves it.

Happy Watching!

20-year-old pre law student, Drake obsessed, in a relationship with Chipotle guacamole, sincere yet sassy feminist.
Binghamton Contributor