Her Campus Binghamton Features

• Best Study Music

Unfortunately, it’s that time of the year again, finals week. The time when students rush to the library to secure a desk for the week,...

• Why We Love MTV

When you hear MTV, what do you think about? Maybe it's "Jersey Shore". Maybe it's music videos. Maybe it's even Carson Daly. Whatever the...

• Santa Hats for SantaCon

SantaCon is tomorrow which means it’s time to bust out the holiday wear and get rock a mean Santa hat. Buying a store bought hat is so...

• Holiday Themed Drink Recipes

As finals week approaches and all of our papers, projects and tests threaten to overwhelm us, we tend to forget that it is the most...

• New Albums To Check Out

As the holiday season begins to approach us, one thing is for sure; there is an increase in new music albums. Music is what is going to...

• Binghamton Weather Survival Guide

It's no secret that Binghamton's weather isn't exactly something to brag about; that being said, it's really not a problem if you follow...

• Best Celebrity Halloween Costumes

This past weekend, Halloween gave students the opportunity to get creative and dress up in costumes for the most fun, if not the most fun...

• How To: Stay Safe On Halloween

Halloween can be a slightly scary, sketchy, creepy and dangerous holiday. Here are some tips for staying safe, whether you're out partying...

• 5 Cute Halloween Nail Art Ideas

Halloweekend at Binghamton is just about here, and as we make our last minute touches to our costumes, plan our makeup, and figure out our...

• Best Halloween TV Specials

There are so many reasons to look forward to October 31st aka Halloween; the candy, the costumes, and the partying are definitely on the...

• Halloween Dessert Recipe Ideas

Okay readers, this will officially be my last Halloween-related article since the spooky holiday is creeping up next weekend, just around...

We Recommend

From Around The Web

User login

SheKnows Media – Beauty & Style