Her Campus Binghamton Features

• 5 Parade Day Clothing Essentials

With Parade Day approaching, what are you gonna wear?? 1. Staying Warm (an essential in chilly Binghamton, NY) and School Spirited Jansport...

• 8 Instagrams You Need To Follow Now

From food to fitspiration, there are all kinds of Instagram accounts out there. Below are a few Instagrams that need to be on your feed now...

• Fads We've Forgotten (On Purpose)

Remember when you had to race home from elementary school to make sure you fed your Tamagotchi pets?? There are so many fads from the past...

• Top 5 Taylor Swift Music Videos

In honor of her newest music video for Style, the Her Campus team at Binghamton has come up with a ranking of the top five Taylor Swift...

• Life Lessons You Can Learn From 3 Popular TV Shows

Being here at school makes it super hard for me to keep up with my favorite shows so I usually end up binge watching Netflix (like everyone else). A few of my favorite shows include Gossip Girl, Pretty Little Liars, and Orange is the New Black.

• Recruitment Survival Guide

Recruitment Survival 101 It’s recruitment season again and girl flirting is in the air! As I prepare for my third formal recruitment as a...

• Best Study Music

Unfortunately, it’s that time of the year again, finals week. The time when students rush to the library to secure a desk for the week,...

• Why We Love MTV

When you hear MTV, what do you think about? Maybe it's "Jersey Shore". Maybe it's music videos. Maybe it's even Carson Daly. Whatever the...

• Santa Hats for SantaCon

SantaCon is tomorrow which means it’s time to bust out the holiday wear and get rock a mean Santa hat. Buying a store bought hat is so...

• Holiday Themed Drink Recipes

As finals week approaches and all of our papers, projects and tests threaten to overwhelm us, we tend to forget that it is the most...

• New Albums To Check Out

As the holiday season begins to approach us, one thing is for sure; there is an increase in new music albums. Music is what is going to...

• Binghamton Weather Survival Guide

It's no secret that Binghamton's weather isn't exactly something to brag about; that being said, it's really not a problem if you follow...

We Recommend

From Around The Web

User login

SheKnows Media – Beauty & Style