Get giveaways and the hottest HC content in your inbox!

Sign up for HC Study Break
Get HC in your inbox!

Binghamton Features

How To: Have A Successful Girls Night In

By Rachel A. Kaplan
September 30, 2014 - 9:37pm

It's that time of the year at Binghamton: the weather is about to turn a little cooler, the work is started to set in, we're starting to get a little lazy, and the need to go downtown and partying every night is starting to dwindle. It is the perfect time to grab a few girlfriends and have a classic girls night in! Here are some tips to make it the best one yet: 1. Do something in the fall spirit Who doesn't love this season? Try looking on Pinterest for some pumpkin-decorating ideas. Or, decorate your room Halloween-style. Baking pumpkin-related goodies is also always encouraged. READ MORE

Fall 2014 Guide To Exciting New Shows

By Melissa Chalson
September 26, 2014 - 2:39pm

As the school year really starts to pick up there are so many things to keep up with like schoolwork, meetings, and most importantly TV shows. Every fall an influx of new shows come to our TV screens. They bring in new sitcoms, dramas, and thrillers for us to get hooked on. Here are some of the new Fall 2014 shows we are really excited about. READ MORE

Wineries to Check Out

By Shavonna Q. Hinton
September 24, 2014 - 11:21pm

With Rosh Hashanah break brings lots of time to kick back and relax and recharge from the stresses that the first month of class has brought. And what’s a better way to relax than with a wine tour. Black Bear Farm Winery, in Chenango Forks, is essentially right around the corner from the Binghamton area and gives you a great way to support the local community. They’re open from 12PM to 6PM Tuesday to Thursday and on Fridays they’re open until 9PM. READ MORE

5 Reasons Why We Love Aaron Paul

By Maura Lewis
September 17, 2014 - 4:15pm

We know Breaking Bad ended a year ago, but we still can't get over the perfect being that is Aaron Paul. If you weren't on board before, here's why you should be: 1. He is madly in love with his wife. Source: Brandon Kidd READ MORE

3 Professors You'll Want to Get to Know this Semester

By Shavonna Q. Hinton
September 13, 2014 - 7:00pm

Kenny Christianson READ MORE

Step Right Into Fall Style

By Meryl Fontek
September 12, 2014 - 4:42pm

The day my sandals migrate south to the dark rear section of my closet is a particularly sad one. That being said, I refuse to exile any other members of my wardrobe in preparation for the colder weather. READ MORE

Why We Love Fall Semesters in Binghamton

By Samantha Wieder
September 11, 2014 - 1:59pm

Welcome back to Binghamton University! With the fall semester in full swing with classes, clubs, and socializing keeping us busy, it’s easy to forget all of the amazing perks that come with going to a school in upstate New York during this time of year. Whether you’re still upset about summer coming to an end, anxiously awaiting the winter weather, or simply just looking for reasons to admire autumn, here is why the Binghamton Her Campus team loves the fall semester. READ MORE

Summer Activities For Meeting Up With College Friends

By Hannah L. Gianninoto
May 10, 2014 - 5:01pm

5 Things you can do when meeting up with College friends during the summer: 1) Meet up in the City: The city is the perfect place to meet up with a school friend from Bing. More often than not it is the perfect halfway point between you and your college bestie. Explore the city and find something cool to do. The city has endless possibilities. Try scoring same day tickets to a play or wandering around a part of the village you haven't been to. Central park is also so much fun over the summer. Grab your friend a picnic and a good book and you have awesome plans for the day! READ MORE

5 Ways You Know You Go to Binghamton

By Hannah L. Gianninoto
May 10, 2014 - 2:43pm

You know you go to Binghamton when... 1) The Weather is unpredictable... 2) You eat Cakes and Eggs for every. single. meal. 3) You have to figure out a new way to get to class every semester because there is ALWAYS construction: READ MORE

Best Study Snacks

By Sharon Smilovich
May 8, 2014 - 5:16pm

Finals week is an incredibly stressful time for all. It is hard to stay sane and healthy while trying to work hard for those tests and papers. It is very important to stay healthy and not forget to eat while studying! Staying healthy this way will help you do well on those exams! Here are some of the best study snacks! 1.) Fruits: Fruits provide you with both nutrients and that sugar fix that you need to stay sane and productive while studying for finals. Blueberries, raspberries, and strawberries are easy and tasty snacks to take with you to the library every day of studying. READ MORE