My Favorite Place in Binghamton

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Binghamton chapter.

My favorite place in Binghamton is right here in our own backyard: the nature preserve. Conveniently located behind Mountainview, which just happens to be my living community, the nature preserve is a great place to escape from the stress of school and the (supposed) hustle and bustle of city life downtown. In just a few minutes, you could be looking at a beautiful pond, as seen above. You could use the space to write, draw, play music, or just generally chill out by yourself or with a friend. If you’re looking for a longer hike, there are several trials to choose from. No matter what the season, the nature preserve is a beautiful gem right here on our campus. 

Elyssa is a freshman at Binghamton University from Scarsdale, New York. Her interests include writing, attending concerts, and pretending to be funny on social media. She is super excited to be involved with a publication that allows her to do two of those three thing. https://twitter.com/ElyssaDiamond
Binghamton Contributor