This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Binghamton chapter.

Name: Jon Herbstman

Hometown: New City, NY

Major: Undecided

Year: Freshman

Hobbies: I like to go to Yankee games, sleeping, and hang with friends.

Three Words to Describe Yourself: Independent, Energetic, and Charismatic.

If you can have any superpower what would it be and why: I would want to have super strength because I like the feeling of being in control.

Fashion trend you hate and why: I hate when guys where skinny jeans. I think they look dumb in them and are not fitting for guys to wear.

If you could have dinner with anyone dead or alive who would it be and why: I would want to have dinner Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. because he was a doer and not a sayer. I find him very inspirational and I hope one day to be able to achieve something as great as what he did.

What do you look for in a partner: I look for someone who is attractive, smart, and someone who could put up with me.

Where do you see yourself in 10 years: I hope to see myself as the talk of the Upper East Side in NYC.

Melissa is a sophomore at Binghamton University. She is from Scarsdale, NY. She getting a dual degree in English Rhetoric and Human Development. She loves fashion, writing, and social media. Since joining the Her Campus she has interned at two magazines, CollegeFashionista.com and Paper Magazine in NYC. She currently is the Vice President of the sorority Sigma Alpha Epsilon Pi. She is looking forward to making the next step in her HC journey from Staff Writer to Campus Correspondent.
Binghamton Contributor