Introducing Serena William's Beautiful Baby Girl, Alexis Olympia Ohanian Jr.

Posted -

Serena William’s baby is just two weeks old, but she is already making her entrance into the social media world.  

Be sure to follow the newest Instagram account @Olympiaohanian, which was created this week to display pictures of the beautiful baby girl. The account already has 26,000 followers and is quite the page. These pictures are seriously adorable! One of them features Alexis showing off her biceps and wearing a onesy that says “Smart and Strong like my Mama”. The other picture shows Alexis in cute little yellow onesy, sleeping and the caption stated “Thinking about mommy and daddy”.

The baby was born on September 1, weighing 6 lbs, 14 ozs and is named after her father and Serena’s fiancé, Alexis Ohanian. Ohanian is the co-founder of Reddit.

Below is a link to a video made by Ohanian to introduce the gorgeous girl into the world! Enjoy. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CYoRmfI0LUc

About The Author

Elana is a Junior at Binghamton University. She is majoring in Business Administration with a concentration in Consulting. She is originally from New Jersey. Some of her hobbies include traveling, cooking, reading, writing and playing tennis. On campus, she is involved with Hillel and volunteers at the Boys and Girls Club. She is looking forward to writing for Her Campus and hopes to amuse and provide advice for fellow Binghamton students.

Editor's Note

Are you an aspiring journalist or just looking for an outlet where you can share your voice? Apply to write for Her Campus!

User login