How to Dress to Kill as Characters from Your Favorite TV Shows

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Binghamton chapter.

Halloweekend is offically a week away so now comes the rush to find the perfect costumes! If you’re like me and still have no idea what you’re wearing,  here are some ideas for dressing like characters from some of your favorite tv shows!

• Vampire Diaries

Elena is always dressed to kill. Instead of going downtown as the basic hot vampire go as Elena from Vampire Diaries. All you’ll need is some black clothing and some fangs and makeup and you’re dressed to kill!

Here’s an awesome makeup tutorial that will have you looking super scary and sexy this halloweekend: https://www.youtube.com/watch/?v=PswPfCbYv50

• Game of Thrones

Every GOT fan has to envy everything about Daenerys’ from her perfect blonde hair to her super cute and powerful outfits. Here are some ideas on how to have perfect hair, makeup and an idea on an outfit that will have u looking as perfect as Daenerys.

Makeup Tutorial: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nh-hhbe33Qc&feature=share

• Pretty Little Liars

Pretty Little Liars could be one of the best costume go-to’s! Group costume or not, you can pull this Pretty Little Liar look off no problem!

• Greys Anatomy

Nothing is better than a Grey’s Anatomy netflix binge than getting to dress like Grey or Christina! Halloween is the perfect opportunity for this. Pick up some scrubs and style your hair and makeup just like Grey for the perfect halloween costume.

• Orange Is The New Black

Go by yourself as your favorite orange is the new black character or grab as many friends as you can and go as them all. This costume is simple yet clever when it comes to dressing as characters from your favorite tv shows!

Nicole is a Sophomore at Binghamton University who intends on studying Psychology and Linguistics. She hopes that readers enjoy reading her articles as much as she enjoys writing them.
Binghamton Contributor