This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Binghamton chapter.

So this snapshot is for those who don’t like to go too crazy on the eye makeup but still want a bolder look:

On my eyes I use Urban Decay’s Naked 2 palette (my absolute favorite with the original Naked as a close second). I like to use “Tease” as a solid base for both the upper lid and just the corners under the lower. Then on top, I brush a little bit of “Half Baked” to give a dusty, light, glittery look (or use “Snakebite” if you want a little something more). I give a little touch of Sephora black eyeliner on the bottom lid to add definition and finish off with “They’re Real” mascara by Benefit (it’s amazing).

Now, the best part is the deep lipstick to add that boldness. I typically don’t like to wear lipstick (I think it looks cheesy and too adult), but I fell in love with this color. The trick is to find your perfect color and rock that. The eyes are subdued enough that it can go with a bright red, deep blush, brown, purple, what have you. For the record, mine is “Edgy” (sheen) by Lancome. For those of you who don’t like too much lip, might I suggest “Lovelorn” by MAC.

Binghamton Contributor