Dresses, Dresses and More Dresses; Oh My!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Binghamton chapter.

We have returned from spring break to complete the last few weeks of the semester. We can already picture the tan lines, late nights and the sound of the beach. This past week we even felt a little taste of warmer weather but behold, it eventually returned to a normal 30 degrees. Yes, 30 degrees is so normal for Binghamton! While I was home the sunshine put me in the mood to buy a ton of super cute dresses. I love wearing dresses because they are so carefree; they are like the leggings of summer! I pair them with sandals or flats for class or with wedges for going out. Here are some of my top picks that you need for warm weather:

The Skater Dress American Apparel; $68

The Maxi Dress

H&M; $29.95

The Cut-Out Dress BCBGeneration; $128

The Floral Dress

Love Culture; $12.95

The Low-Back Dress

Brandy Melville; $38

Caitlin is from Long Island, New York and is a sophomore. She is majoring in Psychology and minoring in Health and Wellness Studies at Binghamton University. Caitlin loves make-up and gets her inspiration from Allure and Glamour magazine. She loves living a healthy lifestyle and contributes her passion for health to her mother. She is excited to be apart of the Her Campus team.
Binghamton Contributor