Her Campus Binghamton Snapshot

• Snapshot: A Penny for Penne

For under $10, you can get amazing penne a la vodka from the Lost Dog on Henry St! The Lost Dog has a bunch of amazing foods on their menu...

• Snapshot: A Little Bit of Winter

Between wind chill warnings and blizzards preventing us from going outside, there's nothing better than cozying up inside with a cup of hot...

• Snapshot of My Study Space!

I prefer to go to the library on campus where I'm completely free of distractions! I like finding desks on any floor where I can have my...

• Snapshot: My Notebook

This type of notebok probably isn't the one that you were excepting. As a true child of the 21st century, I prefer my notebook to be of the...

• Snapshot: Favorite Semester Memory

It's officially the last week of classes for the fall semester and as I sit here and think about how crazy it is that I'm already more than...

• Snapshot: Favorite Holiday Drink

Tis' the season for warm coffee drinks that taste the way Christmas feels! From gingerbread lattes at Starbucks to candy cane fraps, there...

• Snapshot: Thanksgiving

When I think of Thanksgiving, I automatically think of fall. For me, Thanksgiving is the holiday that combines all aspects of fall. From...

• Winged Eyeliner

I cannot go anywhere without my signature winged eyeliner look. For me, gel eyeliner works best. My absolute favorite is by Maybelline, but...

• Fall Makeup

So this snapshot is for those who don't like to go too crazy on the eye makeup but still want a bolder look: On my eyes I use Urban Decay's...

• Cute Fall Jackets on Campus

There is nothing more classic fall than a military green jacket! These two jackets are just right for the changing weather. They are not...

• Snapshot: Halloween 2014

Even though I didn’t celebrate Halloween as a kid, it’s very quickly grown to become my favorite holiday. It’s the one day in the year...

• My Halloween Looks

Halloween is my absolute favorite holiday, so I always go crazy for it. I spent weeks practicing my different makeup looks so it would all...

• Snapshot: Coffee on Campus

I'm a bit of a coffee adict. Whether it's a latte or plain, iced or hot, or small or large, I'm definitely coffee obsessed. Luckily, the...

• Vampy Lips On Any Occasion

I was so concerned about rocking this dark lip color because I've never gone so bold before, but I ended up loving how it looked. Dark...

• Orange You Glad You Wore Orange?

Sophomore Odeya Pinkus is killing the orange wearing game. In a season frought with hideous bright oranges Odeya pulls it off perfectly...

• Pumpkin Spice Lattes: Basic or No?

Ahhh the PSL is back at Starbucks for the fall season. As you read this, girls everywhere are wearing leggings, sweaters, and ugg boots...

We Recommend

From Around The Web

User login

SheKnows Media – Beauty & Style