Her Campus Binghamton Snapshot

• Snapshot of My Study Space!

I prefer to go to the library on campus where I'm completely free of distractions! I like finding desks on any floor where I can have my...

• Snapshot: My Notebook

This type of notebok probably isn't the one that you were excepting. As a true child of the 21st century, I prefer my notebook to be of the...

• Snapshot: Favorite Semester Memory

It's officially the last week of classes for the fall semester and as I sit here and think about how crazy it is that I'm already more than...

• Snapshot: Favorite Holiday Drink

Tis' the season for warm coffee drinks that taste the way Christmas feels! From gingerbread lattes at Starbucks to candy cane fraps, there...

• Snapshot: Thanksgiving

When I think of Thanksgiving, I automatically think of fall. For me, Thanksgiving is the holiday that combines all aspects of fall. From...

• Winged Eyeliner

I cannot go anywhere without my signature winged eyeliner look. For me, gel eyeliner works best. My absolute favorite is by Maybelline, but...

• Fall Makeup

So this snapshot is for those who don't like to go too crazy on the eye makeup but still want a bolder look: On my eyes I use Urban Decay's...

• Cute Fall Jackets on Campus

There is nothing more classic fall than a military green jacket! These two jackets are just right for the changing weather. They are not...

• Snapshot: Halloween 2014

Even though I didn’t celebrate Halloween as a kid, it’s very quickly grown to become my favorite holiday. It’s the one day in the year...

• My Halloween Looks

Halloween is my absolute favorite holiday, so I always go crazy for it. I spent weeks practicing my different makeup looks so it would all...

• Snapshot: Coffee on Campus

I'm a bit of a coffee adict. Whether it's a latte or plain, iced or hot, or small or large, I'm definitely coffee obsessed. Luckily, the...

• Vampy Lips On Any Occasion

I was so concerned about rocking this dark lip color because I've never gone so bold before, but I ended up loving how it looked. Dark...

• Orange You Glad You Wore Orange?

Sophomore Odeya Pinkus is killing the orange wearing game. In a season frought with hideous bright oranges Odeya pulls it off perfectly...

• Pumpkin Spice Lattes: Basic or No?

Ahhh the PSL is back at Starbucks for the fall season. As you read this, girls everywhere are wearing leggings, sweaters, and ugg boots...

• Fall Boots- Bandolino

(Sam Levine- left, wearing Bandolino boots talks about why she loves these perfect fall boots.) "They're so easy to pair with everything...

• Fall Feelings

Nothing says fall to me like snuggling up with a nice book and a caramel macchiatto admist freshly fallen golden leaves. Binghamton is...

We Recommend

From Around The Web

User login

SheKnows Media – Beauty & Style