Her Campus Binghamton Snapshot

• Snapshot #OOTD

This #OOTD is courtesy of Giovanna Bernardo, a sophomore studying English at Binghamton University. Her simple top and cozy sweater are the...

• Spring At Bing

The one thing every year that gets me excited for spring is that it starts getting dark later! Instead of being dark by 4pm everyday, the...

• My Favorite Spot on Campus!

As nerdy as it may seem, one of my favorite spots on campus is Bartle! While the library is a great place to get some work done, it's also...

• Snapshot: #OOTD

This #OOTD is courtesy of Maureen Mullarkey a senior at Binghamton. Her classy approach to this weekends Parade Day festivities made her a...

• Snapshot: Brunch

Not quite breakfast and not quite lunch, it's none other than brunch! Brunch is my favorite meal because it's acceptable to have just about...

• Snapshot: A Penny for Penne

For under $10, you can get amazing penne a la vodka from the Lost Dog on Henry St! The Lost Dog has a bunch of amazing foods on their menu...

• Snapshot: A Little Bit of Winter

Between wind chill warnings and blizzards preventing us from going outside, there's nothing better than cozying up inside with a cup of hot...

• Snapshot of My Study Space!

I prefer to go to the library on campus where I'm completely free of distractions! I like finding desks on any floor where I can have my...

• Snapshot: My Notebook

This type of notebok probably isn't the one that you were excepting. As a true child of the 21st century, I prefer my notebook to be of the...

• Snapshot: Favorite Semester Memory

It's officially the last week of classes for the fall semester and as I sit here and think about how crazy it is that I'm already more than...

• Snapshot: Favorite Holiday Drink

Tis' the season for warm coffee drinks that taste the way Christmas feels! From gingerbread lattes at Starbucks to candy cane fraps, there...

• Snapshot: Thanksgiving

When I think of Thanksgiving, I automatically think of fall. For me, Thanksgiving is the holiday that combines all aspects of fall. From...

• Winged Eyeliner

I cannot go anywhere without my signature winged eyeliner look. For me, gel eyeliner works best. My absolute favorite is by Maybelline, but...

• Fall Makeup

So this snapshot is for those who don't like to go too crazy on the eye makeup but still want a bolder look: On my eyes I use Urban Decay's...

• Cute Fall Jackets on Campus

There is nothing more classic fall than a military green jacket! These two jackets are just right for the changing weather. They are not...

• Snapshot: Halloween 2014

Even though I didn’t celebrate Halloween as a kid, it’s very quickly grown to become my favorite holiday. It’s the one day in the year...

• My Halloween Looks

Halloween is my absolute favorite holiday, so I always go crazy for it. I spent weeks practicing my different makeup looks so it would all...

We Recommend

From Around The Web

User login

SheKnows Media – Beauty & Style