Campus Cutie: Sara Beth Mancuso

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Binghamton chapter.

Name: Sara Beth MancusoHometown: New Rochelle, NYYear: SophomoreMajor: Neuroscience

Favorite Thing about Binghamton:My favorite thing about Binghamton is the different class options and how comfortable I am talking with my professors. 

Worst Thing about Binghamton: The cold!

Favorite Food: My favorite food is ice cream but if I have to be healthy, salad is good too.

Favorite Movie: The Breakfast Club and St. Elmo’s Fire.

Biggest Fear: I hate heights!

Favorite Place in the World: Israel 

Hidden Talent: I can knit; I’m sort of artistic.

Favorite Quote: “The greatness of a man is not in how much wealth he acquires, but in his integrity and his ability to affect those around him positively” – Bob Marley

Most Watched T.V. Show: Pretty Little Liars

What is your guilty pleasure? My guilty pleasure is doing a British accent.

If you could be anyone, who would you be and why?  I would probably be Betty White cause she’s awesome, or Beyoncé because she’s godly!

What is your dream job? My dream job is to change the world and be a neurosurgeon. I want to study the brain and research the long-term effects of drugs on the brain (prescription and non-prescription drugs). I also want to travel around the world and help underprivileged children. 

Caitlin is from Long Island, New York and is a sophomore. She is majoring in Psychology and minoring in Health and Wellness Studies at Binghamton University. Caitlin loves make-up and gets her inspiration from Allure and Glamour magazine. She loves living a healthy lifestyle and contributes her passion for health to her mother. She is excited to be apart of the Her Campus team.