Campus Cutie: Morgan Nagy

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Binghamton chapter.

Name: Morgan Nagy

Hometown: Buffalo, the best city in New York

Year: Freshman

Major: Biology, but potentially switching majors because this one isn’t going so hot so far

Dream Job: Realistically, a pediatric surgeon. Unrealistically, a surgeon on Grey’s Anatomy

Three words to describe yourself: Witty, Sarcastic, Straightforward

Hobbies: Field Hockey, Sleeping, Snowboarding, Softball

Best Binghamton Memory So Far: Any of the field hockey mixers or road trips for away games

Favorite Spot Downtown: I don’t have a favorite because I don’t really go downtown, oops

If you could trade places with any celebrity for a day, who would it be and why? Probably Jennifer Lawrence because I’ve always wanted to work and act on a movie set, and then I’d get to hangout with and stare at Liam Hemsworth and Josh Hutcherson all day, which is just an added bonus

Most overrated topic that is covered in the media: Politics, I know it’s important but I just don’t care about it at all

Fashion item you can’t live without: LEGGINGS, aka the only pants I wear, because yes, leggings are indeed pants

Samantha Wieder is a senior at Binghamton University. She's majoring in English Rhetoric and minoring in Cinema. Heavily involved in campus, she's proud to be part of BTV, Binghamton's student run television station, as production manager on e-board. She's also a member of the Marketing Association, staff writer for Pipe Dream Release, and a sister of Sigma Alpha Epsilon Pi. During the summer of 2014, she was an Editorial Intern at Long Island Pulse Magazine in Patchogue, NY and during the summer of 2015, she was a Marketing and Communications Intern at Hazon, a Jewish non-profit in the Financial District. She looks forward to interning at FOX 40 in Binghamton during the spring 2016 semester and to begin a career in New York City for post-grad life. She looks forward to another incredible year of writing for Her Campus!