Campus Cutie: Matthew Pilotti

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Binghamton chapter.

Name: Matt Pilotti

Year: Junior

Major: Industrial and Systems Engineering

Hometown: Merrick, NY 

Favorite place to eat in Binghamton: Little Venice

Things you are involved in on campus: Pep Band, Club Baseball, Pipe Dream, Pi Kappa Alpha 

Most used emoji: Smiley face with shades

Dream Job: Owner of a professional sports team

Favorite Binghamton Memory: The first time I met the people who are now my best friends in college

Fun fact about yourself: I’ve never broken a bone 

Favorite television shows: Curb Your Enthusiasm, SNL, Narcos, 24, Sportscenter, Survivor, Big Brother, Shameless, The Office 

Celebrity Man Crush: Tom Brady

Dream Vacation Spot: Almafi Coast in Italy

Elyse Aufrichtig is a senior at Binghamton University. She's majoring in Management with a concentration in Marketing and minoring in Global Studies. She has a passion for communications and social media. When she's not writing for Her Campus, she's working on a project for the Marketing Association, working with her sorority sisters (Sigma Alpha Epsilon Pi) as Vice President or just simply spending time with her friends and looking for her next Instagram picture. She enjoys traveling, writing, taking photos, social media, crafting, or just grabbing a cup of coffee. She just came back from a semester abroad in Rome and can't wait to return one day. In the future, Elyse hopes to spend lots of time traveling the world and meeting tons of new people. If you're interested in following her, you can find her on Twitter @rELYSEd and Instagram @elyse.aufrichtig.
Binghamton Contributor