Campus Cutie: Drew Heller

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Binghamton chapter.

Name: Drew Wyatt Heller 

Year in School: Sophomore 

Major: Biology, Pre-Med (NJB alert!!!)

What do you like to do on the weekends? Sleep in, go out, hang with friends, hike in the Nature Preserve

What’s your favorite thing about fall? It’s not to hot and not to cold.

What’s your favorite sports teams? NY Rangers, NY Giants, Yankees, Knicks 

What’s your favorite movie? Never Back Down 

What’s your favorite song? “Cats in the Craddle” by Harry Chapin 

What was your favorite class at Bing? Cinema 

What’s your astrological sign? Leo 

If you suddenly found yourself turned into a woman, how would you spend your day? Watching chick flicks and drinking fruity drinks. 

Would you rather be smart and ugly or dumb and beautiful? Smart and ugly.

Are you naughy or nice?: Unfortunately nice. 

What was your first kiss like? Awful, a lot of teeth(not mine), I was fourteen.  

If you could only wear one article of clothing for the rest of your life, what would it be? A nice pair of jeans

What’s your pet peeve? People who grind their teeth.

What’s your Starbucks order? I’m a Dunkin kind of guy.

If you could change one thing about yourself what would it be? Be less stubborn. 

What’s your Life Motto? “Stand strong for you know not what comes”

Lastly, what would you do in a Zombie Apocalypse situation? Get a boat because they can’t swim.  

Deena Abramson is a Senior at Binghamton University studying Psychology and Health and Wellness Studies.  She is originally from Lexington, Massachusetts.  She is currently the President of her sorority, Sigma Alpha Epsilon Pi, and is so grateful for her Sigma sisters, many of whom are also Her Campus writers!  Some of her hobbies include: running (she has run two half marathons this year!), hiking in the White Mountains of New Hampshire, cooking healthy meals, playing word games, and of course writing for Her Campus!   She hopes that her articles both entertain and inspire her peers both at Binghamton and in the national Her Campus community.  
Binghamton Contributor