Campus Cutie: Darren Joffe

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Binghamton chapter.

Name: Darren Brett Joffe

Major: Psychology, Health and Wellness (Pre-health Phyisical Therapy)

Year: Junior 

Hometown: Philladelphia, PA, but I was born in Johannesburg, South Africa and moved to America in 2001

What are involved in on campus? AEPi- Secretary, Hillel Publicity

What’s your Astrological Sign? Libra 

What’s your favorite class at Bing?  Aquafitness, I paddleboarded in the West Gym and did yoga on paddleboards

How is your celebrity crush? Jennifer Anniston, my man crush is Will Smith

If you were a girl for a day, what would you do? Start off with a shopping spree, definitely go to a spa for a couple hours and then top it off with a wine and cheese girls night and watch a Romantic Comedy 

Are you naughty or nice?  I like to think I’m nice, but Santa thinks I’m otherwise. 

What do you look for in a girl? Definitely personality, someone that’s adventurous, will go skydiving with me.  

What was your greatest accomplishment?  I ran the Spartan race this summer.  

What you do in Zombie Apacolype situation? Go to Toys R Us and steal all of the toys and have a Toy Wonderland, or Bed Bath and Beyond (always the best)

What are three things you’d bring with you to a desert island?  A coffee maker, sunglasses, some dumbells.

And what would you bring to a dessert island?  A spooon to eat and chocolate syrup.  

What’s your life motto? To be better than Ben Brenner. 

Deena Abramson is a Senior at Binghamton University studying Psychology and Health and Wellness Studies.  She is originally from Lexington, Massachusetts.  She is currently the President of her sorority, Sigma Alpha Epsilon Pi, and is so grateful for her Sigma sisters, many of whom are also Her Campus writers!  Some of her hobbies include: running (she has run two half marathons this year!), hiking in the White Mountains of New Hampshire, cooking healthy meals, playing word games, and of course writing for Her Campus!   She hopes that her articles both entertain and inspire her peers both at Binghamton and in the national Her Campus community.  
Binghamton Contributor