This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Binghamton chapter.

There aren’t many people that better fit the description of a campus celebrity than Iris Chan. She’s so involved in a gazillion things on campus, and dedicates so much heart and energy to each of these things. If she’s not running around all around campus, you can find her napping, drinking Starbucks, or obsessing over Hamilton!

Name: Iris Chan

Year: Junior

Major: Psychology, with minors in Economics and Theatre

Campus Involvement: Alpha Kappa Psi Professional Business Fraternity, Discovery Advisor, Campus Tour Guide, Binghamton University Dining Services Marketing Intern, Social Media and Graphic Design intern for Binghamton University Theatre Department

Favorite TV Shows: How I Met Your Mother, Friends, and Game of Thrones, Greek

Dream Job: Working for a marketing/advertising firm that specializes in Broadway shows and theatre in general

Favorite place to eat in Binghamton: Lost Dog, obv

Life Motto: If not now, then when? The best advice I’ve ever gotten from someone was that if opportunities come your way, take it no matter what it is, and figure out how to do it after.

Dream Vacation: Going on a trip around the world, seeing as many places as possible

Spirit Animal: Corgi

Favorite fall activity in Binghamton: Getting cider donuts after apple picking! 

My name is Stephanie and I am a junior majoring in psychology and minoring in education!
Binghamton Contributor