Campus Celebrity: Carli Nussenblatt

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Binghamton chapter.

Name: Carli Nussenblatt

Hometown: Westchester County

Year and Major: Sophomore, Psychology, Minor in Health and Wellness

What are you involved with only campus? I am the First Year Students of Hillel Engagement Chair/Engagement Fellow, volunteer at the Boys and Girls Club and am a member of the Speech and Language Association

What is your dream job? To be a daytime talk show host, specifically on a show that involves multiple hosts discussing pop culture and cooking

What are you currenty watching on Netflix? Fuller House

What is a fun fact about yourself? I can say the alphabet backwards in 5 seconds 

What is your favorite coffee shop on campus? Jazzmans because the workers are friendly and the Cold Brew is delicious!

Who is your celebrity crush? Ryan Reynolds and Jesse Williams (from Grey’s Anatomy)

Do you have any guilty pleasures? Watching the Bachelor (but I do not really feel guilty about watching the show)

What is your life motto? Take it one day at a time

Frozen yogurt or ice cream? Frozen yogurt!

What are two words to describe yourself? Compassionate and Determined

Elana is a Junior at Binghamton University. She is majoring in Business Administration with a concentration in Consulting. She is originally from New Jersey. Some of her hobbies include traveling, cooking, reading, writing and playing tennis. On campus, she is involved with Hillel and volunteers at the Boys and Girls Club. She is looking forward to writing for Her Campus and hopes to amuse and provide advice for fellow Binghamton students.
Binghamton Contributor