Her Campus Binghamton Blog

• Blog: Easy Thanksgiving Recipe

Thanksgiving is coming up, so we’re about to enter into the wonderful world of home-cooked food. Just image: the turkey. The stuffing. The...

• My Favorite Place in Binghamton

My favorite place in Binghamton is right here in our own backyard: the nature preserve. Conveniently located behind Mountainview, which...

• Halloweekend 2014

Halloween in college isn’t just a day; it’s an event. If trick-or-treating as a kid is a concert, Halloween in college in a multi-day...

• My Halloween Inspiration

With Halloween being only a day away, the excitement and stress of the holiday are taking over. Since Halloween is on a Friday this year (...

• How to: Make Halloween Drinks

Tis' the season to get spooky. Halloween usually implies lots of candy, sugar, creepy treats, and more sugar. I feel like people usually...

• My Cinderella Story

My “Cinderella story” isn’t exactly a stereotypical fairy tale. Sure, prom was fun. I enjoyed sitting in a salon chair while someone who...

• What I Would Tell My Younger Self

As a junior in college, I finally feel like I'm fully past the stage of petty high school drama. Let's be honest, once you get to college,...

• Recap: College Fashion Week NYC

This past weekend, I trekked my way downstate to the city that never sleeps to attend the 2014 Her Campus College Fashion Week. Held at...

• HC Survival Kit

We can't get over how amazing the HC Back-To-School survival guide is! Here's some of the best products we received: Chipotle BOGO burrito...

• My Cinderella Story

As cliché as it sounds, “My Cinderella Story,” is my Bat Mitzvah. At the ripe old age of twelve, my body was experiencing a whole array of...

• My First Semester Goals

1. Learn to Balance Two Majors This semester, I decided that I am going to take on another major. Along with majoring in Human Development...

• My First Semester Goals

One of the best parts of classes starting again each fall is the chance to set new goals for yourself. The start of a new academic year is...