Her Campus Binghamton Blog

• My Spring Break!

Lucky for me, I'll be going to Florida for spring break! I'll be with my family so I won't be on the classic spring break trip, but I'll be...

• To Parade or not to Parade?

Shakespeare once said "to parade or not to parade?" Alright, maybe he didn't quite say it like that, but if he were a Binghamton student...

• Second Semester Goals

Being a freshman isn’t easy. You have to learn a new environment, figure out new styles of teaching and learning, and make friends on a...

• Study Abroad Essentials

Here are the top 5 study abroad essentials that I plan to pack for my trip to London next spring! Most of these items are not London...

• Finals Week Must Haves

We know finals week is a toughie, but with these amazing goodies you'll be set: 1. Chipotle -- there is nothing like a good burrito to get...

• How To Ace Your Final Exams

It's that time of the semester again, the dreaded finals week. No need to stress when you've got tips like these! 1.Keep yourself healthy...

• My Favorite Memory This Semester

So this is it, my senior year. I'm definitely getting those last minute, make-the-most-of-it feelings, so my semester has been packed with...

• My Study Abroad Expectations

I am studying abroad next semester, on Binghamton's Semester in London Program. And I couldn't be more excited, or more terrified. I think...

• OMG, I'm Graduating!

Graduating from college... wow. I can't even believe that it's a real thing that is happening in just a few weeks. I am graduating a...

• Blog: Easy Thanksgiving Recipe

Thanksgiving is coming up, so we’re about to enter into the wonderful world of home-cooked food. Just image: the turkey. The stuffing. The...

• My Favorite Place in Binghamton

My favorite place in Binghamton is right here in our own backyard: the nature preserve. Conveniently located behind Mountainview, which...

• Halloweekend 2014

Halloween in college isn’t just a day; it’s an event. If trick-or-treating as a kid is a concert, Halloween in college in a multi-day...

• My Halloween Inspiration

With Halloween being only a day away, the excitement and stress of the holiday are taking over. Since Halloween is on a Friday this year (...

• How to: Make Halloween Drinks

Tis' the season to get spooky. Halloween usually implies lots of candy, sugar, creepy treats, and more sugar. I feel like people usually...

• My Cinderella Story

My “Cinderella story” isn’t exactly a stereotypical fairy tale. Sure, prom was fun. I enjoyed sitting in a salon chair while someone who...

We Recommend

From Around The Web

User login

SheKnows Media – Beauty & Style