Blog

• Blog: Hanukkah at Bing

Ever since I've come to college, the holidays mean something different. Both this year and last year, Hanukkah has fallen on what I call "...

• How I Plan To Spend My Halloween

Halloween: The one weekend of the year where college students pretend they don't already spend every weekend dressing up in costumes for...

• Harry Styles Watch

Every now and then, us collegiates need a little update on the perfectly created human being that is Harry Styles to help us keep our...

• Why I Love Where I Live

One of the most exciting (and stressful) aspects to a new school year is a new living space. The process begins about a year in advance...

• Goals for First Semester

I always knew this semester would come but I never thought it'd be here so quick. It's officially my last first semester of the year and as...

• Blog: My Summer in a Nutshell

Now that summer is coming to a close, I can say one thing with certainty: my summer was not what I expected it to be. I don’t mean to sound...

• Bing-U Secrets: Fun or Done?

Bing-U Secrets was really popular about a year ago when it first started. It's not a far-off concept - where students of a college campus,...

• How I Spent My Spring Break

Contrary to popular belief, Spring Break isn't always a time to get away, get that natural tan you've been longing for, or lounge in the...

• Two Directions

Now that (most of) the craziness surrounding Zayn Malik’s departure from One Direction has died down, I feel that I am no ready to talk...

• My Spring Break!

Lucky for me, I'll be going to Florida for spring break! I'll be with my family so I won't be on the classic spring break trip, but I'll be...

• To Parade or not to Parade?

Shakespeare once said "to parade or not to parade?" Alright, maybe he didn't quite say it like that, but if he were a Binghamton student...

• Second Semester Goals

Being a freshman isn’t easy. You have to learn a new environment, figure out new styles of teaching and learning, and make friends on a...

• Study Abroad Essentials

Here are the top 5 study abroad essentials that I plan to pack for my trip to London next spring! Most of these items are not London...