Her Campus Binghamton Blog

• Study Abroad Essentials

Here are the top 5 study abroad essentials that I plan to pack for my trip to London next spring! Most of these items are not London...

• Finals Week Must Haves

We know finals week is a toughie, but with these amazing goodies you'll be set: 1. Chipotle -- there is nothing like a good burrito to get...

• How To Ace Your Final Exams

It's that time of the semester again, the dreaded finals week. No need to stress when you've got tips like these! 1.Keep yourself healthy...

• My Favorite Memory This Semester

So this is it, my senior year. I'm definitely getting those last minute, make-the-most-of-it feelings, so my semester has been packed with...

• My Study Abroad Expectations

I am studying abroad next semester, on Binghamton's Semester in London Program. And I couldn't be more excited, or more terrified. I think...

• OMG, I'm Graduating!

Graduating from college... wow. I can't even believe that it's a real thing that is happening in just a few weeks. I am graduating a...

• Blog: Easy Thanksgiving Recipe

Thanksgiving is coming up, so we’re about to enter into the wonderful world of home-cooked food. Just image: the turkey. The stuffing. The...

• My Favorite Place in Binghamton

My favorite place in Binghamton is right here in our own backyard: the nature preserve. Conveniently located behind Mountainview, which...

• Halloweekend 2014

Halloween in college isn’t just a day; it’s an event. If trick-or-treating as a kid is a concert, Halloween in college in a multi-day...

• My Halloween Inspiration

With Halloween being only a day away, the excitement and stress of the holiday are taking over. Since Halloween is on a Friday this year (...

• How to: Make Halloween Drinks

Tis' the season to get spooky. Halloween usually implies lots of candy, sugar, creepy treats, and more sugar. I feel like people usually...

• My Cinderella Story

My “Cinderella story” isn’t exactly a stereotypical fairy tale. Sure, prom was fun. I enjoyed sitting in a salon chair while someone who...

• What I Would Tell My Younger Self

As a junior in college, I finally feel like I'm fully past the stage of petty high school drama. Let's be honest, once you get to college,...

• Recap: College Fashion Week NYC

This past weekend, I trekked my way downstate to the city that never sleeps to attend the 2014 Her Campus College Fashion Week. Held at...

• HC Survival Kit

We can't get over how amazing the HC Back-To-School survival guide is! Here's some of the best products we received: Chipotle BOGO burrito...

• My Cinderella Story

As cliché as it sounds, “My Cinderella Story,” is my Bat Mitzvah. At the ripe old age of twelve, my body was experiencing a whole array of...

• My First Semester Goals

1. Learn to Balance Two Majors This semester, I decided that I am going to take on another major. Along with majoring in Human Development...

• My First Semester Goals

One of the best parts of classes starting again each fall is the chance to set new goals for yourself. The start of a new academic year is...

• How I Spent My Summer Vacation

When most people think of the summer they think of the beach, the pool, and in general just being outside relaxing with no responsibilities...

We Recommend

From Around The Web

User login

SheKnows Media – Beauty & Style