Blog

• What Are Your Summer Plans?

After weeks of phone calls, Skype interviews, and numerous emails I luckily was able to accept a marketing internship position with...

• How Do You Feel About Equal Pay?

In this day in age, you’d think that men and woman are treated the same, as equal individuals, as human beings. But, unfortunately this is...

• OOTD

13001332_1137863876256622_8104162707470792013_n.jpg Marisa wears an illusion style dress from Nordstrom Rack with classic black heels at...

• How I'm Spending My Summer

1005220_3427619905554_215209001_n.jpg It’s been said that in order to be considered a true BU student, you have to spend at least one...

• What to Wear to Graduation

838d5a2af158d9ca3ecb2f994b216710.jpg As the end of the semester approaches, it's time to start thinking about graduation looks! Whether you...

• #FreeKesha

#FreeKesha Last week, a judge denied Kesha’s request to end her contract with Sony, forcing her to continue to not make music. Although...

• How Safe Do You Feel Downtown?

I don’t think I’ve ever heard anyone call Downtown Binghamton heaven on earth. Binghamton itself is a growing city, with various types of...

• Inzayn

zayn-malik-pillowtalk-new-single-12516.jpg As someone who's been an avid lover of One Direction for quite some time now, I mourned with the...

• Blog: Hanukkah at Bing

Ever since I've come to college, the holidays mean something different. Both this year and last year, Hanukkah has fallen on what I call "...

• How I Plan To Spend My Halloween

Halloween: The one weekend of the year where college students pretend they don't already spend every weekend dressing up in costumes for...

• Harry Styles Watch

Every now and then, us collegiates need a little update on the perfectly created human being that is Harry Styles to help us keep our...

• Why I Love Where I Live

02_UP.jpg One of the most exciting (and stressful) aspects to a new school year is a new living space. The process begins about a year in...

• Goals for First Semester

tumblr_static_8y69fsz484kkk0g8go4ggs0os.png I always knew this semester would come but I never thought it'd be here so quick. It's...

• Blog: My Summer in a Nutshell

Now that summer is coming to a close, I can say one thing with certainty: my summer was not what I expected it to be. I don’t mean to sound...

• Bing-U Secrets: Fun or Done?

Bing-U Secrets was really popular about a year ago when it first started. It's not a far-off concept - where students of a college campus,...

• How I Spent My Spring Break

Contrary to popular belief, Spring Break isn't always a time to get away, get that natural tan you've been longing for, or lounge in the...