Blog

• How Do You Feel About Equal Pay?

In this day in age, you’d think that men and woman are treated the same, as equal individuals, as human beings. But, unfortunately this is...

• OOTD

Marisa wears an illusion style dress from Nordstrom Rack with classic black heels at Aepi formal!

• How I'm Spending My Summer

It’s been said that in order to be considered a true BU student, you have to spend at least one summer in Bing. This summer I’m doing just...

• What to Wear to Graduation

As the end of the semester approaches, it's time to start thinking about graduation looks! Whether you're a senior walking on the stage or...

• #FreeKesha

#FreeKesha Last week, a judge denied Kesha’s request to end her contract with Sony, forcing her to continue to not make music. Although...

• How Safe Do You Feel Downtown?

I don’t think I’ve ever heard anyone call Downtown Binghamton heaven on earth. Binghamton itself is a growing city, with various types of...

• Inzayn

As someone who's been an avid lover of One Direction for quite some time now, I mourned with the rest of the fandom when Zayn Malik decided...

• Blog: Hanukkah at Bing

Ever since I've come to college, the holidays mean something different. Both this year and last year, Hanukkah has fallen on what I call "...

• How I Plan To Spend My Halloween

Halloween: The one weekend of the year where college students pretend they don't already spend every weekend dressing up in costumes for...

• Harry Styles Watch

Every now and then, us collegiates need a little update on the perfectly created human being that is Harry Styles to help us keep our...

• Why I Love Where I Live

One of the most exciting (and stressful) aspects to a new school year is a new living space. The process begins about a year in advance...

• Goals for First Semester

I always knew this semester would come but I never thought it'd be here so quick. It's officially my last first semester of the year and as...

• Blog: My Summer in a Nutshell

Now that summer is coming to a close, I can say one thing with certainty: my summer was not what I expected it to be. I don’t mean to sound...

• Bing-U Secrets: Fun or Done?

Bing-U Secrets was really popular about a year ago when it first started. It's not a far-off concept - where students of a college campus,...

• How I Spent My Spring Break

Contrary to popular belief, Spring Break isn't always a time to get away, get that natural tan you've been longing for, or lounge in the...

• Two Directions

Now that (most of) the craziness surrounding Zayn Malik’s departure from One Direction has died down, I feel that I am no ready to talk...