Her Campus Binghamton Blog

• OMG, I'm Graduating!

Graduating from college... wow. I can't even believe that it's a real thing that is happening in just a few weeks. I am graduating a...

• Blog: Easy Thanksgiving Recipe

Thanksgiving is coming up, so we’re about to enter into the wonderful world of home-cooked food. Just image: the turkey. The stuffing. The...

• My Favorite Place in Binghamton

My favorite place in Binghamton is right here in our own backyard: the nature preserve. Conveniently located behind Mountainview, which...

• Halloweekend 2014

Halloween in college isn’t just a day; it’s an event. If trick-or-treating as a kid is a concert, Halloween in college in a multi-day...

• My Halloween Inspiration

With Halloween being only a day away, the excitement and stress of the holiday are taking over. Since Halloween is on a Friday this year (...

• How to: Make Halloween Drinks

Tis' the season to get spooky. Halloween usually implies lots of candy, sugar, creepy treats, and more sugar. I feel like people usually...

• My Cinderella Story

My “Cinderella story” isn’t exactly a stereotypical fairy tale. Sure, prom was fun. I enjoyed sitting in a salon chair while someone who...

• What I Would Tell My Younger Self

As a junior in college, I finally feel like I'm fully past the stage of petty high school drama. Let's be honest, once you get to college,...

• Recap: College Fashion Week NYC

This past weekend, I trekked my way downstate to the city that never sleeps to attend the 2014 Her Campus College Fashion Week. Held at...

• HC Survival Kit

We can't get over how amazing the HC Back-To-School survival guide is! Here's some of the best products we received: Chipotle BOGO burrito...

• My Cinderella Story

As cliché as it sounds, “My Cinderella Story,” is my Bat Mitzvah. At the ripe old age of twelve, my body was experiencing a whole array of...

• My First Semester Goals

1. Learn to Balance Two Majors This semester, I decided that I am going to take on another major. Along with majoring in Human Development...

• My First Semester Goals

One of the best parts of classes starting again each fall is the chance to set new goals for yourself. The start of a new academic year is...

• How I Spent My Summer Vacation

When most people think of the summer they think of the beach, the pool, and in general just being outside relaxing with no responsibilities...

• My Sophomore Year Highlights

As my sophomore year comes to an end, I find myself getting nostalgic and reflecting on the past year. I really enjoyed myself this year...

• How To: Survive Finals Week

Stressed out over that Differential Equations final? Does Chem 480 have you flipping out? No worries, here are 5 easy tips to help distress...

• How to Get Bikini Ready

The semester is coming down to the wire as tests, and papers are increasing drastically. The good news is this means that summer is...

• My Perfect Spring Fling

With just two weeks of classes left until finals, we can finally say that the end of the school year is amongst us and soon we’ll be...

• Favorite Binghamton Memory

I have had so many amazing memories here at Binghamton. One of my all time favorites is Spring Fling last spring. It was my first spring...

We Recommend

From Around The Web

User login

SheKnows Media – Beauty & Style