Her Campus Binghamton Blog

• To Parade or not to Parade?

Shakespeare once said "to parade or not to parade?" Alright, maybe he didn't quite say it like that, but if he were a Binghamton student...

• Second Semester Goals

Being a freshman isn’t easy. You have to learn a new environment, figure out new styles of teaching and learning, and make friends on a...

• Study Abroad Essentials

Here are the top 5 study abroad essentials that I plan to pack for my trip to London next spring! Most of these items are not London...

• Finals Week Must Haves

We know finals week is a toughie, but with these amazing goodies you'll be set: 1. Chipotle -- there is nothing like a good burrito to get...

• How To Ace Your Final Exams

It's that time of the semester again, the dreaded finals week. No need to stress when you've got tips like these! 1.Keep yourself healthy...

• My Favorite Memory This Semester

So this is it, my senior year. I'm definitely getting those last minute, make-the-most-of-it feelings, so my semester has been packed with...

• My Study Abroad Expectations

I am studying abroad next semester, on Binghamton's Semester in London Program. And I couldn't be more excited, or more terrified. I think...

• OMG, I'm Graduating!

Graduating from college... wow. I can't even believe that it's a real thing that is happening in just a few weeks. I am graduating a...

• Blog: Easy Thanksgiving Recipe

Thanksgiving is coming up, so we’re about to enter into the wonderful world of home-cooked food. Just image: the turkey. The stuffing. The...

• My Favorite Place in Binghamton

My favorite place in Binghamton is right here in our own backyard: the nature preserve. Conveniently located behind Mountainview, which...

• Halloweekend 2014

Halloween in college isn’t just a day; it’s an event. If trick-or-treating as a kid is a concert, Halloween in college in a multi-day...

• My Halloween Inspiration

With Halloween being only a day away, the excitement and stress of the holiday are taking over. Since Halloween is on a Friday this year (...

• How to: Make Halloween Drinks

Tis' the season to get spooky. Halloween usually implies lots of candy, sugar, creepy treats, and more sugar. I feel like people usually...

• My Cinderella Story

My “Cinderella story” isn’t exactly a stereotypical fairy tale. Sure, prom was fun. I enjoyed sitting in a salon chair while someone who...

• What I Would Tell My Younger Self

As a junior in college, I finally feel like I'm fully past the stage of petty high school drama. Let's be honest, once you get to college,...

We Recommend

From Around The Web

User login

SheKnows Media – Beauty & Style