Her Campus Binghamton Archives

• Finals Week Must Haves

We know finals week is a toughie, but with these amazing goodies you'll be set: 1. Chipotle -- there is nothing like a good burrito to get...

• How To Ace Your Final Exams

It's that time of the semester again, the dreaded finals week. No need to stress when you've got tips like these! 1.Keep yourself healthy...

• Oldschool Celeb: Tony Kornheiser

Name: Tony Kornheiser Hometown: Lynbrook, NY Binghamton Fact: Graduated in 1970 with a degree in English Current Occupations: - Sports...

• Best Study Music

Unfortunately, it’s that time of the year again, finals week. The time when students rush to the library to secure a desk for the week,...

• Campus Cutie: Natasha Singh '17

Name: Natasha Singh Hometown: Manhasset Hills, NY Year: Sophomore Major: PPL Involved on Campus Through: IISU (International Indian Student...

• My Favorite Memory This Semester

So this is it, my senior year. I'm definitely getting those last minute, make-the-most-of-it feelings, so my semester has been packed with...

• My Study Abroad Expectations

I am studying abroad next semester, on Binghamton's Semester in London Program. And I couldn't be more excited, or more terrified. I think...

• Snapshot: My Notebook

This type of notebok probably isn't the one that you were excepting. As a true child of the 21st century, I prefer my notebook to be of the...

• Snapshot: Favorite Semester Memory

It's officially the last week of classes for the fall semester and as I sit here and think about how crazy it is that I'm already more than...

• Why We Love MTV

When you hear MTV, what do you think about? Maybe it's "Jersey Shore". Maybe it's music videos. Maybe it's even Carson Daly. Whatever the...

• Toy Drive

Event Date & Time: 
    Mon, 12/08/2014 - 18:00 to 18:45
    Location: 
    Old Union Hall
  • Snapshot: Favorite Holiday Drink

Tis' the season for warm coffee drinks that taste the way Christmas feels! From gingerbread lattes at Starbucks to candy cane fraps, there...

• Santa Hats for SantaCon

SantaCon is tomorrow which means it’s time to bust out the holiday wear and get rock a mean Santa hat. Buying a store bought hat is so...

• Oldschool Celeb: Billy Baldwin

Name: Billy Baldwin Hometown: Massapequa, NY Notable Family: Alec Baldwin, Stephen Baldwin, Hailey Rhode Baldwin, Alaia Baldwin Binghamton...

• Campus Cutie: Nicole Pagano '17

1) Name: Nicole Pagano (also a HerCampus contributor!!) 2) Year: Sophomore 3) Major: Psychology 4) Hometown: Oceanside, NY 5) Hobbies:...

• Holiday Themed Drink Recipes

As finals week approaches and all of our papers, projects and tests threaten to overwhelm us, we tend to forget that it is the most...

We Recommend

From Around The Web

User login

SheKnows Media – Beauty & Style