Her Campus Binghamton Archives

• Elizabeth Drooby '15

Name: Elizabeth Drooby Why is she this week's campus celeb? She is getting a literary criticism that she wrote published in The Birch , a...

• Snapshot #OOTD

This #OOTD is courtesy of Giovanna Bernardo, a sophomore studying English at Binghamton University. Her simple top and cozy sweater are the...

• Get in Shape for Spring Break

You've been counting down all semester and finally it's almost Spring Break! But wait, you were so focused on midterms and school...

• My Spring Break!

Lucky for me, I'll be going to Florida for spring break! I'll be with my family so I won't be on the classic spring break trip, but I'll be...

• Why We Love To Hate Reality TV

Whether we like to admit it or not, we all have a love-hate relationship with Reality TV. Whether it's the Real Housewives or the Jersey...

• Spring At Bing

The one thing every year that gets me excited for spring is that it starts getting dark later! Instead of being dark by 4pm everyday, the...

• Gabrielle Ciraco

Name: Gabrielle Ciraco Class: Sophomore Major: Biology Hometown: New Rochelle Favorite thing about Binghamton: “the opportunities and extra...

• My Favorite Spot on Campus!

As nerdy as it may seem, one of my favorite spots on campus is Bartle! While the library is a great place to get some work done, it's also...

• Stupid F##king Bird

Event Date & Time: 
    Sat, 03/14/2015 - 20:00
    Location: 
    Fine Arts- Watters Theatre
  • How to Spring into Shape

Spring is in the air and so are shorts weather and tank top season! I’m sure you’re just as excited as I am to ditch shapeless winter...

• Snapshot: #OOTD

This #OOTD is courtesy of Maureen Mullarkey a senior at Binghamton. Her classy approach to this weekends Parade Day festivities made her a...

• Purim 2015

Event Date & Time: 
    Wed, 03/04/2015 - 18:05 to Thu, 03/05/2015 - 18:05
    Location: 
    Event Center
  • Anna Szilagyi

Name: Anna Szilagyi Year: Junior Major: Creative Writing and Women, Gender, and Sexuality Studies Campus involvement: Slam Poetry Club,...

• To Parade or not to Parade?

Shakespeare once said "to parade or not to parade?" Alright, maybe he didn't quite say it like that, but if he were a Binghamton student...

We Recommend

From Around The Web

User login

SheKnows Media – Beauty & Style