Get giveaways and the hottest HC content in your inbox!

Sign up for HC Study Break
Get HC in your inbox!

Binghamton Archives

5 Reasons Why We Love Aaron Paul

By Maura Lewis
September 17, 2014 - 4:15pm

We know Breaking Bad ended a year ago, but we still can't get over the perfect being that is Aaron Paul. If you weren't on board before, here's why you should be: 1. He is madly in love with his wife. Source: Brandon Kidd READ MORE

My First Semester Goals

By Samantha Wieder
September 16, 2014 - 11:28am

One of the best parts of classes starting again each fall is the chance to set new goals for yourself. The start of a new academic year is almost like New Year's Day: School Edition. Many students have similar goals in mind like getting good grades, getting more involved in clubs and organizations, and having a good time. While I share all of these goals with my peers, I have a few of my own unique goals this fall semester that I'm looking forward to accomplishing.     1. Getting Accepted to Study Abroad READ MORE

Restaurant Week

By Amanda Gurock
September 14, 2014 - 1:30pm

It's the best week in Binghamton! Check out http://www.binghamtonrestaurantweek.com/ for details on lunch and dinner meuns in the area. READ MORE

Courtney Berenato

By Amanda Gurock
September 13, 2014 - 8:59pm

Name: Courtney Berenato Year in School: Senior Future Occupation: Nurse Favorite Movies: Star Wars, The Dark Knight Favorite TV Shows: Law & Order, Game of Thrones, Friends 3 Random Facts: - I love watching documentaries. - I am highly afraid of dolls. - I played the French Horn when I was younger. READ MORE

3 Professors You'll Want to Get to Know this Semester

By Shavonna Q. Hinton
September 13, 2014 - 7:00pm

Kenny Christianson READ MORE

Daniel Fernandez

By Maura Lewis
September 13, 2014 - 3:02pm

This week's Campus Celebrity article was meant to focus on someone who had an interesting intership this summer. After sifting through a few really cool stories, I had the pleasure of interviewing BU senior Daniel Fernandez about his internship in Brooklyn with Amplify. Amplify is a company that develops web curriculums for children in order to teach them through games and other applications- teaching without "teaching". The subject material includes topics such as math, science, English, and even Spanish. Daniel's responsibilities at Amplify included supervision of the children during the beta testing as well as collecting and entering their feedback from surveys. READ MORE

How I Spent My Summer Vacation

By Melissa Chalson
September 12, 2014 - 5:50pm

READ MORE

Step Right Into Fall Style

By Meryl Fontek
September 12, 2014 - 4:42pm

The day my sandals migrate south to the dark rear section of my closet is a particularly sad one. That being said, I refuse to exile any other members of my wardrobe in preparation for the colder weather. READ MORE

Sharon Smilovich's Dorm Style

By Hannah L. Gianninoto
September 12, 2014 - 1:27pm

Junior Sharon Smilovich may be an RA, but she is definetely an RA with style. She took her giant room and made it something out of a PB Teen dream world. All it took was a couple of trips to Home Goods and some well placed rugs. Take a hint from Sharon and don't be afraid to really go all out with your dorm/apartment decorations! The Entrance Way: READ MORE

Why We Love Fall Semesters in Binghamton

By Samantha Wieder
September 11, 2014 - 1:59pm

Welcome back to Binghamton University! With the fall semester in full swing with classes, clubs, and socializing keeping us busy, it’s easy to forget all of the amazing perks that come with going to a school in upstate New York during this time of year. Whether you’re still upset about summer coming to an end, anxiously awaiting the winter weather, or simply just looking for reasons to admire autumn, here is why the Binghamton Her Campus team loves the fall semester. READ MORE