Get giveaways and the hottest HC content in your inbox!

Sign up for HC Study Break
Get HC in your inbox!

Binghamton Archives

Boobie Bingo

By Amanda Gurock
October 21, 2014 - 9:46pm

An educational form of BINGO to raise awarness about breast cancer.  READ MORE

5 Super Easy DIY Halloween Costumes

By Danjeh Haeri
October 21, 2014 - 2:28pm

With just a little over a week to Halloweekend, it's about that time where we start freaking out over our costumes! No matter what year you are at Binghamton, it's obvious that Halloween is a big deal and everyone goes all out to dress up in the most extravagant costumes. No worries though, because we have a bunch of costumes that you could put together the night before and not have to spend a dollar!   1. Emojis   Just grab your best friend and pair leotards with a black bow or cat ears!   2. Vampire READ MORE

Campus Celebrity: Susan Reilly

By Amanda Gurock
October 18, 2014 - 4:57pm

Name: Susan Reilly Year: First year grad student Major: Biology Fun Facts: I make really great crumb cake I went to Belize on a marine biology trip I have a jet ski I love ketchup One of my favorite shows is Sons of Anarchy READ MORE

Best YouTube Beauty Gurus To Watch

By Hannah L. Gianninoto
October 18, 2014 - 4:55pm

We all love staying on top of the coolest and cutest makeup trends but sometimes we get stuck in a rut and and end up doing the same smokey eye every time we go out. If your going to get a new top for everytime you go out why not try out a new eyeshadow too! If your looking for a new way to dress up your makeup game then look no further than these 3 fabulous makeup gurus who offer fun and easy to follow makeup tutorial videos on YouTube.   Cassandra Bankson, DiamondsAndHeels14: READ MORE

How To: Look Cute and Stay Warm Downtown

By Rachel A. Kaplan
October 18, 2014 - 2:51pm

With the weather starting to inevitably turn chillier, our desire and hype to go out downtown are thus dwindling. However, on the occasion that we are up for a fun and memorable night out, we are likely going to have trouble deciding what to wear. Have no fear-here are some ways you can be comfortable and not freezing and still look super cute!: 1. Dress in layers READ MORE

Vampy Lips On Any Occasion

By Amanda Gurock
October 18, 2014 - 1:58pm

I was so concerned about rocking this dark lip color because I've never gone so bold before, but I ended up loving how it looked. Dark lipsticks and lipglosses during the fall are completely on-trend and can take your look to a different level.  Here's what I used: Revlon ColorStay Lipliner in Plum Buxom Lipstick in Menace Covergirl concealer to clean up the edges READ MORE

Max P. - '16

By Maura Lewis
October 17, 2014 - 1:51pm

READ MORE

What I Would Tell My Younger Self

By Samantha Wieder
October 16, 2014 - 11:07pm

As a junior in college, I finally feel like I'm fully past the stage of petty high school drama. Let's be honest, once you get to college, the high school drama you dealt with four years carries into freshman year of college- just with different people. After my freshman year of college, I transferred to a new school and the silly things I did to try and fit in during high school carried me as I tried to navigate my way through my new school. A year after transferring, I sit here a completely different person with some advice for my high-school self.   1. Don't Worry About What Everyone Thinks READ MORE

Recap: College Fashion Week NYC

By Shavonna Q. Hinton
October 16, 2014 - 10:40pm

This past weekend, I trekked my way downstate to the city that never sleeps to attend the 2014 Her Campus College Fashion Week.  Held at Santos Party House right in the heart of Chinatown, this event was a collegiette fanfare for the ages. Freebies galore and tons of great beauty tips, this event had everything. READ MORE

Dynamic Duo Costumes

By Melissa Chalson
October 15, 2014 - 5:41pm

Trick or Treat! It’s hard to believe, but in two short weeks Halloween will be here. As I get older, I feel that every year it creeps up on me without warning. I always find myself struggling to find a costume last minute. Halloween serves many purposes; free candy, partying it up with all your friends, and most importantly the freedom to be anything you want! The possible costume choices are endless and the one’s that are the most memorable are the creative ones that make a statement. Here are some creative costume ideas you and a partner can be for Halloween! The “Rival” Couple Costumes READ MORE