Her Campus Binghamton Archives

• Study Abroad Essentials

Here are the top 5 study abroad essentials that I plan to pack for my trip to London next spring! Most of these items are not London...

• Maura '15

Name: Maura Year: Senior Major/Interest: Math/Actuarial Science and Economics Campus Involvement: BU Glee Club, Bing Stand Up Comedy Club,...

• Snapshot of My Study Space!

I prefer to go to the library on campus where I'm completely free of distractions! I like finding desks on any floor where I can have my...

• Finals Week Must Haves

We know finals week is a toughie, but with these amazing goodies you'll be set: 1. Chipotle -- there is nothing like a good burrito to get...

• How To Ace Your Final Exams

It's that time of the semester again, the dreaded finals week. No need to stress when you've got tips like these! 1.Keep yourself healthy...

• Oldschool Celeb: Tony Kornheiser

Name: Tony Kornheiser Hometown: Lynbrook, NY Binghamton Fact: Graduated in 1970 with a degree in English Current Occupations: - Sports...

• Best Study Music

Unfortunately, it’s that time of the year again, finals week. The time when students rush to the library to secure a desk for the week,...

• Campus Cutie: Natasha Singh '17

Name: Natasha Singh Hometown: Manhasset Hills, NY Year: Sophomore Major: PPL Involved on Campus Through: IISU (International Indian Student...

• My Favorite Memory This Semester

So this is it, my senior year. I'm definitely getting those last minute, make-the-most-of-it feelings, so my semester has been packed with...

• My Study Abroad Expectations

I am studying abroad next semester, on Binghamton's Semester in London Program. And I couldn't be more excited, or more terrified. I think...

• Snapshot: My Notebook

This type of notebok probably isn't the one that you were excepting. As a true child of the 21st century, I prefer my notebook to be of the...

• Snapshot: Favorite Semester Memory

It's officially the last week of classes for the fall semester and as I sit here and think about how crazy it is that I'm already more than...

• Why We Love MTV

When you hear MTV, what do you think about? Maybe it's "Jersey Shore". Maybe it's music videos. Maybe it's even Carson Daly. Whatever the...

• Toy Drive

Event Date & Time: 
    Mon, 12/08/2014 - 18:00 to 18:45
    Location: 
    Old Union Hall
  • Snapshot: Favorite Holiday Drink

Tis' the season for warm coffee drinks that taste the way Christmas feels! From gingerbread lattes at Starbucks to candy cane fraps, there...

• Santa Hats for SantaCon

SantaCon is tomorrow which means it’s time to bust out the holiday wear and get rock a mean Santa hat. Buying a store bought hat is so...

We Recommend

From Around The Web

User login

SheKnows Media – Beauty & Style