Get giveaways and the hottest HC content in your inbox!

Sign up for HC Study Break
Get HC in your inbox!

Binghamton Archives

Campus Cutie: Alex Del Prince

By Caitlin Sortino
May 15, 2014 - 2:27pm

Full name: Alexandra Nicole Del Prince Hometown: Elma, NY Year: Junior Major: Nursing Favorite Thing about Binghamton: There's something for everyone to get involved in on campus Worst Thing about Binghamton: The weather Favorite food: Panera macaroni and cheese Favorite Movie: Gran Torino Biggest Fear: Losing the people that I love the most READ MORE

Jamison Wėželis '17

By Maura Lewis
May 13, 2014 - 11:00pm

Name: Jamison Wezelis Year: Freshman, but it’s the end of the year and I passed…so sophomore? Major: Spanish Hometown: Churchville, N.Y. (a suburb of Rochester) Hobbies: Singing around my house, loudly. GLEE CLUB, bhangra, playing bass clarinet, reading, watching Youtube videos. Favorite Binghamton Memory: READ MORE

BAR CRAWL

By Amanda Gurock
May 12, 2014 - 2:58am

You know the drill. Spend your last day on campus with your friends and have fun! READ MORE

How are you spending your summer vacation?

By Amanda Gurock

A Year in Review: My Top 5 Memories

By Melissa Chalson
May 10, 2014 - 10:06pm

College is known as the time where you will make life-long friends, explore new things: good or bad, and create lasting memories. Every year of college is a new chapter in the story of your life; each semester different than the last. I can definitely say that I have had some ups and downs this year, but I wouldn’t go back in time and change any of what happened. These are my top five memories this year (in no particular order). READ MORE

Summer Activities For Meeting Up With College Friends

By Hannah L. Gianninoto
May 10, 2014 - 5:01pm

5 Things you can do when meeting up with College friends during the summer: 1) Meet up in the City: The city is the perfect place to meet up with a school friend from Bing. More often than not it is the perfect halfway point between you and your college bestie. Explore the city and find something cool to do. The city has endless possibilities. Try scoring same day tickets to a play or wandering around a part of the village you haven't been to. Central park is also so much fun over the summer. Grab your friend a picnic and a good book and you have awesome plans for the day! READ MORE

5 Ways You Know You Go to Binghamton

By Hannah L. Gianninoto
May 10, 2014 - 2:43pm

You know you go to Binghamton when... 1) The Weather is unpredictable... 2) You eat Cakes and Eggs for every. single. meal. 3) You have to figure out a new way to get to class every semester because there is ALWAYS construction: READ MORE

My Sophomore Year Highlights

By Rachel A. Kaplan
May 10, 2014 - 2:34pm

As my sophomore year comes to an end, I find myself getting nostalgic and reflecting on the past year. I really enjoyed myself this year and a lot of fun, exciting things happened! I can't believe I will be an upperclassman next year (insert monkey covering face emoji here). Here are some of my sophomore year highlights: 1. I lived in new Dickinson! This year, I lived in a 4-person flat in Dickinson in Johnson Hall. I loved it so much not only because it was beautiful, but because it was such a step up from old Dickinson which is where I lived last year. After that, I think I deserved this luxurious living! I also lived with three of my closet friends here, so we had a blast and made lots of memories. ...

Campus Cutie: Sean Gillman

By Amanda Gurock
May 9, 2014 - 8:00pm

Name: Sean Gillman Hometown: Pomona, NY Major: Financial Economics Favorite Movie: The Departed Favorite Sports Teams: Yankees, Giants, and Nets Most Popular Vacation Spot: St. Martin Random Facts: I am interning with Mercedes, I am the oldest of 3 kids, and I work at a car wash *Shoutout to my Campus Celeb girlfriend Ashley Nichter*   READ MORE

Campus Celeb: Ashley Nichter

By Amanda Gurock
May 9, 2014 - 7:54pm

Name: Ashley Nichter Hometown: Poughkeepsie, NY Major: Biology Future Career: Vet Favorite Movie: Pitch Perfect Favorite Singer: Luke Bryan Places I Want To Visit: Santorini, Italy, and the Bahamas Favorite Summer Activity: Going to the beach 3 Random Facts: I've lived in 4 different houses, I can lick my elbow, and I am obsessed with sundresses READ MORE