Her Campus Binghamton Archives

• Bar Crawl

Event Date & Time: 
    Thu, 05/14/2015 (All day)
    Location: 
    State Street
  • Campus Cutie: Micky Katz

Name: Michael "Micky" Sidney Katz Major: Human Development Minor: Education Year in School: Sophomore Favorite Thing About Spring: Hanging...

• Relay for Life

Event Date & Time: 
    Fri, 04/24/2015 - 17:00 to Sat, 04/25/2015 - 05:00
    Location: 
    Events Center
  • Bing-U Secrets: Fun or Done?

Bing-U Secrets was really popular about a year ago when it first started. It's not a far-off concept - where students of a college campus,...

• Top Spring/Summer Music Festivals

Anyone else watch the Coachella snapchat stories last week and wish so badly that you were there? While we may not be in Indio, California...

• #OOTD

Each Friday on my Instagram is #FashionFindFriday.There's nothing I love more than getting beautiful clothes for a great deal. This outfit...

• How I Spent My Spring Break

Contrary to popular belief, Spring Break isn't always a time to get away, get that natural tan you've been longing for, or lounge in the...

• Two Directions

Now that (most of) the craziness surrounding Zayn Malik’s departure from One Direction has died down, I feel that I am no ready to talk...

• #OOTD

Emilia is an undecided freshman in Harpur College here at Binghamton. She would describe her style as casual chic. She likes to keep it...

• How To: Find Summer Employment

Tis' the season for finding summer internships and jobs to keep us busy and our resumes better. Finding internships can be pretty difficult...

• 3 Fun Things To Do Off Campus

It's the weekend and you want to unwind and relax and take some time off and away from campus. Where should you go? To the bars on State...

• Elizabeth Drooby '15

Name: Elizabeth Drooby Why is she this week's campus celeb? She is getting a literary criticism that she wrote published in The Birch , a...

• Snapshot #OOTD

This #OOTD is courtesy of Giovanna Bernardo, a sophomore studying English at Binghamton University. Her simple top and cozy sweater are the...

• Get in Shape for Spring Break

You've been counting down all semester and finally it's almost Spring Break! But wait, you were so focused on midterms and school...

We Recommend

From Around The Web

User login

SheKnows Media – Beauty & Style