Her Campus Binghamton Archives

• How I Spent My Spring Break

Contrary to popular belief, Spring Break isn't always a time to get away, get that natural tan you've been longing for, or lounge in the...

• Two Directions

Now that (most of) the craziness surrounding Zayn Malik’s departure from One Direction has died down, I feel that I am no ready to talk...

• #OOTD

Emilia is an undecided freshman in Harpur College here at Binghamton. She would describe her style as casual chic. She likes to keep it...

• How To: Find Summer Employment

Tis' the season for finding summer internships and jobs to keep us busy and our resumes better. Finding internships can be pretty difficult...

• 3 Fun Things To Do Off Campus

It's the weekend and you want to unwind and relax and take some time off and away from campus. Where should you go? To the bars on State...

• Elizabeth Drooby '15

Name: Elizabeth Drooby Why is she this week's campus celeb? She is getting a literary criticism that she wrote published in The Birch , a...

• Snapshot #OOTD

This #OOTD is courtesy of Giovanna Bernardo, a sophomore studying English at Binghamton University. Her simple top and cozy sweater are the...

• Get in Shape for Spring Break

You've been counting down all semester and finally it's almost Spring Break! But wait, you were so focused on midterms and school...

• My Spring Break!

Lucky for me, I'll be going to Florida for spring break! I'll be with my family so I won't be on the classic spring break trip, but I'll be...

• Why We Love To Hate Reality TV

Whether we like to admit it or not, we all have a love-hate relationship with Reality TV. Whether it's the Real Housewives or the Jersey...

• Spring At Bing

The one thing every year that gets me excited for spring is that it starts getting dark later! Instead of being dark by 4pm everyday, the...

• Gabrielle Ciraco

Name: Gabrielle Ciraco Class: Sophomore Major: Biology Hometown: New Rochelle Favorite thing about Binghamton: “the opportunities and extra...

• My Favorite Spot on Campus!

As nerdy as it may seem, one of my favorite spots on campus is Bartle! While the library is a great place to get some work done, it's also...

We Recommend

From Around The Web

User login

SheKnows Media – Beauty & Style