5 Super Easy DIY Halloween Costumes

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Binghamton chapter.
With just a little over a week to Halloweekend, it’s about that time where we start freaking out over our costumes! No matter what year you are at Binghamton, it’s obvious that Halloween is a big deal and everyone goes all out to dress up in the most extravagant costumes. No worries though, because we have a bunch of costumes that you could put together the night before and not have to spend a dollar!

1. Emojis

Just grab your best friend and pair leotards with a black bow or cat ears!

2. Vampire
Wear your favorite LBD with fangs and dark lips. Use red lipstick to draw blood around your mouth!

3. M&M’s
Wear any color crop top with high-waisted shorts and print out a huge M symbol to stick onto your shirt. You can even wear a colored dress – this costume is really versatile. To make it look even more realistic, wear white gloves and shoes!

4. Barbie
Curl your hair and wear tons of blush and pink lipstick. Wear a hot pink dress with pink heels and you should be set to go! For more of an effect, use a cardboard box and decorate it to make it look like the box a Barbie comes in.

5. Risky Business Costume
All you need is a white button down with socks and sunglasses! (Also, you could probably wear spandex underneath so it’s super comfy.)

Danjeh Haeri

Binghamton

Binghamton Contributor