5 Outfit Ideas for Spring

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Binghamton chapter.

As temperatures climb and Binghamton seems slightly less gloomy, it’s time to start thinking about switching from sweaters and boots to shorts and sandals. Here are five ideas to spruce up your spring wardrobe. 

1. Start off simple with a pair of denim shorts, comfy loose gray tee, pearl earrings, and Supergas or Converse.  

2. Going along with the denim shorts, instead of the gray tee, switch it up with a striped shirt and your favorite sandals. Add some sunnies and fun jewelry. 

3. Need an easy outfit idea? Rompers are super easy to style. Just throw one on with some comfy sandals (Birkenstocks have made a comeback), sunglasses and a nice watch and you’re good to go! 

4. Patterned shorts are a fun way to add interest to any outfit. This sunflower pair would look great with a gray tee, classic black slip ons and gold jewelry. 

5. If you’re looking for a way to style white shorts, you can’t go wrong with a navy tank, fun statement necklace, tortoise sunglasses and neutral sandals. 

\

3. 

Binghamton Contributor