5 Crazy Decadent Recipes to Try Out For Cheat Day!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Binghamton chapter.

We all go through the phases of trying to be healthy and eating right, but every once in awhile a cheat day is a must! If you hold out too long on some of these amazing recipes, you’d really be missing out.

• For Breakfast: Try these amazing cheesy bacon egg cups! They are simple, delicious and incorporate everyone’s favorite parts about breakfast! Click here for all the amazing info on this beyond amazing breakfast item.
  • For Lunch: Don’t miss out and try some fried shrimp and mango salsa sushi rolls! The flavors of shrimp mixed with the sweetness of the mango salsa create something you definitely haven’t had before. Click here to learn how to create this one-of-a-kind meal! 
  • For a Snack: Have some fun and get into some fantastic spinach and artichoke garlic bread! This recipe combines all things amazing, which just happen to be 2 classics, spinach and artichoke dip and garlic bread. When you combine these two amazing snack items, you’ve got the most delicious thing you’ve ever tasted! Click here to get all the mouthwatering details! 
  • For Dinner: We all obviously love to finish out our days on a bang, so why not make some delicious chili mac ‘n cheese for dinner! It’s got the greatness of the always magnificent mac n’ cheese, with the amazing flavor of chili! To find out all about this amazing concoction, click here!
  • For Dessert: Go for some red velvet churros! While these might not be your ordinary amazing fried dough dipped in chocolate; they bring an amazing new twist to this Spanish dessert. Click here for the amazing and easy recipe and how-to video! 

Elyse Aufrichtig is a senior at Binghamton University. She's majoring in Management with a concentration in Marketing and minoring in Global Studies. She has a passion for communications and social media. When she's not writing for Her Campus, she's working on a project for the Marketing Association, working with her sorority sisters (Sigma Alpha Epsilon Pi) as Vice President or just simply spending time with her friends and looking for her next Instagram picture. She enjoys traveling, writing, taking photos, social media, crafting, or just grabbing a cup of coffee. She just came back from a semester abroad in Rome and can't wait to return one day. In the future, Elyse hopes to spend lots of time traveling the world and meeting tons of new people. If you're interested in following her, you can find her on Twitter @rELYSEd and Instagram @elyse.aufrichtig.
Binghamton Contributor