Profile

• Who was Mr. Berry 2016?

Name: Carson Oakes Major: Marketing Class: Sophomore Hometown: Tampa Bay, FL Mr. Berry 2016 does more than just Skype his mom on stage so...

• Asking Alex

IMG_6365.JPG Name: Alexandra Baxter Lowe Graduation Year: 2016 Hometown: Chattanooga, Tenn. Major: public relations, minor in German...

• Very Berry, Very Dairy

Name: Rachel Botta Year: junior Major: animal science concentration II (production & management) Hometown: Vestavia Hills, Alabama...

• Crime, Cheer and Cori

Born to two Berry alumns, Cori is no stranger to campus! She has a passion for criminal psychology, children and cheerleading. Learn more...

• Say Hello to Haley!

She’s fiercely determined and brutally honest. She also may be the biggest cat sympathizer you’ll ever encounter at Berry. Those who know...

• Do you know Connor?

From theater and choir to chemistry and physics, Connor Wright can master them all. You might be asking yourself, “How does he do it all?”...

• Who is Professor Kim?

Dr. Kimberly Field-Springer, or Professor Kim as she asks her students to call her, is new here at Berry in the department of...

• Shadowing Shadae

image1.jpeg Name: Shadae (SHUH-day) Williams Graduation Year: 2018 Hometown: Kennesaw, GA Major: environmental science (geoscience...

• Ellen Summerlin, Arty and Smarty

Ellen Summerlin is one of four workers in the Berry College Ceramics Department. She also works for Oak Hill and the Martha Berry Museum...

• Talking With Thalia

You can usually find Thalia Jones sitting at the resident assistant desk in Deerfield, skating around campus, or GIVING US LIFE on the...

• Cole Abbott, Bonner Scholar Peer Counselor

Cole Abbott is one of the peer counselor for Bonner Scholars, which is a community service scholarship that 80 of Berry's students participate in. Ever since meeting him shortly before classes began, I knew he was a fabulous person. He quickly became an even more fabulous friend. Join HC Berry as we get to know Cole Abbott!