Your Thoughts During Super Bingo, told in GIFs

On February 1st, our Campus Activities Board hosted yet another successful event: Super Bingo After Dark. Every student was encouraged to sport white or neon attire so that they would shine beneath the bright lights that adorned the Dana Center.  Super Bingo is always a massive hit amongst the students, due to the seriously insane prizes they give out.  This year, some of the hottest prizes included Justin Timberlake Tickets, an iPhone X, a Smart TV, Beats Headphones, and a payment for the Senior Bahamas Trip.  Here were some common thoughts going through the minds of Bentley students throughout the highly-anticipated night.

Waiting in line since 8:30 to get in the Dana Center

Going to the canned-food collection table, only to find out that you’re not one of the first 200 people to receive a second board

…But then realizing that it’s for a good cause, so it was worth it

Looking to find the best seats for your squad

Listening to DJ Jack Clavette while waiting for Round 1 to start

When they announce that it doesn’t matter who gets to the table first if and when you get bingo…no running!

Feeling hopeful as the games commence

When someone somehow already has bingo, and you only have the freespace marked

O-69!!!!!

Halfway through and you still haven’t won

When you have just 1 space left and someone else calls bingo

It’s finally the reverse bingo round to win the iPhone X, and you think you have a chance

Two numbers have been called, and you’re already sitting back down

Back to regular BINGO… Only 1 number left, again!

When you realize they just called your last number—BINGOOOO!

Everyone “booing” you because you won

When you realize it’s 11:30 and you still have homework to do

Waiting for next year like…

Images: 1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 / 7 / 8 / 9 / 10 / 11 / 12 / 13 / 14 / 15 / 16 / 17 / 18 / 19

A freshman at Bentley University who loves social media, camp, and sleeping.  A bathrobe enthusiast.  Born and raised in Jersey (it's taylor ham, not pork roll), but currently exploring Boston.

You Might Also Enjoy