stephanie greene rMzg35fH6K0 unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
stephanie greene rMzg35fH6K0 unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

Top 5 Winter Workout Channels

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Bentley chapter.

As the holiday season comes to a close and New Year rolls in, many of us are left regretting all the holiday treats they indulged in over break. Now it’s a new year and a new semester and most people are determined to stick to their resolutions. This usually means that for the months of January and February the gym is always packed. However this shouldn’t deter you from sticking to your resolution because here are the top five YouTube channels that can help you get fit without leaving the comfort of your dorm room!   

1.     Blogilates

Cassey Ho is a lively and vibrant person, making her an excellent trainer. She makes tons of videos every week that target all different areas of the body. Her workout videos are super intense but she always makes sure to give different versions of the workout for beginners as well. Not only will you find workouts but also nutrition and food tutorials, and if you visit her website Cassey has a host of challenges that are easy to access.

2.     BeFit

BeFit features many top trainers that you may have seen on TV or on a workout DVD, like Jillian Michaels. This channel is well-known for their 90 and 30 day workout systems that zone in on specific problems, like lifting your butt or flattening out your belly. These videos range from fun dance videos to Pilates sessions, so the choice is yours!

3.     DoYouYoga

This channel is hosted by a group of yogis, one of them being Erin Motz. Featured are so many different videos ranging from 30 day yoga challenges to meditation techniques. This is a great resource if you are looking to keep your body active but also gain some flexibility. Most important is how relaxed you feel after doing one of these videos!   

4.     The Daily Hiit

The Daily Hiit is definitely not for the faint of heart. The trainers on this channel really know how to motivate you and get a good workout in in no time! Some videos contain weights or other equipment, so yyou may want to plan accordingly. You are bound to feel sore after one of these workouts!

5.     Amanda Russell

Former fitness consultant, Amanda Russell, is a great resource for girls our age; she understands the need to get your perfect bikini body which is why her videos this time of year are killer! Amanda has managed to merge her passions for fitness, food and style into one channel. Her videos are fun and unique like her “hangover workout” or her “reinforce your relationship workout” videos.

Photo Credits: 1/ 2/ 3/ 4/ 5