Thoughts All Bentley Seniors Have During Their Last Month

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Bentley chapter.

When it’s the last full week of undergrad classes (and for some of us, the last full week of school EVER) and you don’t quite know how to feel

Part of you is excited to never have homework or a Thursday nightbomb again

The other part is sad because you realize that you’re replacing 15 hours of class per week with a 40+ hour full-time job

But to be honest, you’re still pretty happy, because it’s getting to be a struggle to show up to class at all

You look at all the underclassmen and feel insanely jealous/nostalgic/wise & want to warn them that it goes by too fast

Ordering your cap and gown has you feeling A LOT of things

And you start to remember that you’ll never have the chance to live so close to all your best friends again

But you know you can’t waste your last few weeks being sad

You’re ready to make your last Spring Day one for the books

It’s gonna be…

Everyone’s starting to question what their true path in life should be

But luckily, those of you who have already landed full-time jobs have absolutely no worries

…While those of you who haven’t are kind of freaking out

Unfortunately, it’s nearly impossible to escape the stream of teachers, relatives, and friends asking what your plans after graduation are

But that’s okay, because above all else you are TOO excited for the Bahamas trip

…Until you realize it’s only 2 weeks away and you don’t have any outfits for the themed nights

…And your bikini bod is less than on-point after a whole semester of ~living it up because it’s senior year~

Lack of funds has you wondering if you can somehow resurrect an old dress for Commencement Ball (“No one from Bentley will know that I wore this to junior prom, right?!”)

You realize that you’re going to graduate as long as you pass all of your classes…

So why not go out on a weekday… or two?!

Envisioning walking out of your last final ever is like a dream

The thought of moving back into Trees for a week has some people excited, and some… not so much

You don’t know how you’re going to get through the last few days before graduation without breaking down

But if you know one thing, it’s that even if life after college sucks…

You’ll always have your friends from Bentley to make it better

…Good luck, fellow seniors!

Photo Sources: 1/2/All GIFs courtesy of giphy.com

Hi, my name is Molly! I'm currently the Co-President and a Campus Correspondent for Bentley University's HC chapter.