Stephanie’s Pinterest Picks of the Week

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Bentley chapter.

Happy Monday, collegiettes and welcome back from Spring Break! This week’s pins have funny food packaging, the best workout songs to add to your playlist, ways to customize your iPhone and more!

Up first this week is Food Talks from I Waste So Much Time. These food packages boast hilariously accurate new names for some of our most loved childhood snacks. Lunchables becomes “Mom Gave Up”, Fruit Roll Ups are “Edible Yoga Mats” and my favorite, Goldfish, “Like Eating Your Carnival Prize”. Which new name is your favorite, collegiettes? Let me know below!

[pagebreak]

Feeling sluggish after Spring Break? Loving the gym, but needing some new motivation? Look no further than this list of The 100 Best Workout Songs of 2012 from DailySpark. Wouldn’t you want to spend some extra time on the elliptical when “We Found Love” pumps through your headphones? I know I would!

[pagebreak]

This week, DailySpark has another pin in my Pinterest Picks- the $20 Food Showdown: Fast Food vs. Healthy Food. I know I am not the only one who gets sticker shock when I go grocery shopping and this article shows how to stay on a healthy diet without breaking the bank. It’s also a great reminder of how making smarter food choices can actually save you money—for $20 you can get a pizza and breadsticks or enough food to make meals for the week!

[pagebreak]

My next pin comes from And They Cooked Happily Ever After. This blog shares a recipe for Apple Cinnamon Quinoa Bites. These bites are packed with protein and the delicious taste of apple pie that makes them a perfect grab-and-go breakfast treat for any busy collegiette. The best news? There are only 38 calories each!

[pagebreak]

Ever wanted to change your iPhone icons to something a little more, you? There is now an app for that! Our Reflection shared their thoughts on CocoPPa, the new (free!) app that lets you customize your iPhone icons. I can’t get over the chevron Pinterest background! Beware, CocoPPa’s designs are only shortcuts– they are not the apps themselves, so don’t delete the originals from your phone! Customize away, collegiettes. 

I am a Bentley University senior majoring in Marketing with a LSM in Media, Arts and Society. I make gluten-free goodies all too frequently and my favorite place in the world is the top of a mountain with my skiis on. I have an addiction to chocolate, Alice in Wonderland and laughing with my roommates. 
Bentley University