Stephanie’s Pinterest Picks of the Week

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Bentley chapter.

Happy Monday, collegiettes! This week’s Pinterst Picks is all about new hairstyles, nail art, and beauty finds! Did I miss your favorite? Leave a link in the comments below!

First up this week is Buzzfeed’s 29 Hairstyling Hacks Every Girl Needs to Know. I had no idea I could set my hair with the cool setting on my blow dryer! I also love hack #10- use bobby pins as graphic hair accessories. Which hack is your favorite?

[pagebreak]

Up next are these suggestions from Cute, Smart and Organized in Pretty for a Buck. I love the e.l.f. line from Target and this pin shows me items I have never seen before! I definitely need to grab some makeup mist and set next time I’m in the cosmetics aisle!

[pagebreak]

I don’t know about you, but I love having my nails painted. I feel like it adds a little something-something to my every day outfits. I have always wanted to try nail art, but I feel a little childish. However, with their pin Nail Art for Grown-Ups, Redbook shares styles that are cute and still adult. The half-moon mani may be my next style of choice!

[pagebreak]

Another Buzzfeed article made the list this week: 23 Five-Minute Hairstyles for Busy Mornings. I am getting bored with doing my hair the same way every morning so I am so happy I found this article! I absolutely love #17- Quick Twist for Shorter Hair. I will definitely be changing up my style with some of these great ideas!

I am a Bentley University senior majoring in Marketing with a LSM in Media, Arts and Society. I make gluten-free goodies all too frequently and my favorite place in the world is the top of a mountain with my skiis on. I have an addiction to chocolate, Alice in Wonderland and laughing with my roommates. 
Bentley University