Nick Jonas: All Grown Up

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Bentley chapter.

“Cause you’re too sexy, beautiful. And everybody wants a taste” are the lyrics to Nick Jonas’s new hit Jealous, and I think we can all agree when I say, the feeling is mutual, Nick! 

Nick Jonas is widely recognized as the youngest member of the Jonas Brothers band that we all swooned over as young teens, but now he is making a solo comeback and it’s H – O – T, HOT!  The baby Jo-Bro isn’t so little anymore and he’s catching the eyes of ladies everywhere with these extra sultry pics he posed for in the latest issue of Flaunt Magazine.  Oh, and incase that isn’t enough, he is preparing for the November 11 release of his new album by going on a mini-tour.

[pagebreak]

Nick’s last performance was at The Wilbur in Boston, where he showcased those good looks and killer vocals, giving the audience a taste of the new album as well as some of his popular older songs.  Next, he will be gracing Mexico City and LA, but don’t worry, if you can’t catch one of his shows, there is still hope!  You can get your hands on his album as soon as it drops (and maybe a life-size poster of those shirtless pics..?!). In the meantime, I think we are all going to enjoy seeing Nick Jonas back in the limelight, singing or shirtless, we won’t complain!

SOURCES

http://www.tmz.com/2014/10/02/nick-jonas-underwear-photos-crotch/

Probably shopping or eating a taco.
Bentley University