Must Tries: Harvard Square Edition

As Bentley students, going to Harvard Square is just a quick trip on the shuttle! Whether you’re making your way to a day in Boston or your destination is Harvard Square, there are great restaurants to check out (and take a much-needed break from Seasons)! Here is a list of my personal favorites.

Pinocchio's Pizza

Pinocchio’s Pizza has wonderful thin crust and Sicilian slices, all of which are reasonably priced. When you walk in, check out all the photos of celebrities who have eaten there previously!

Beat Brasserie

This is a wonderful restaurant located below retail stores. With late hours and live music, Beat Brasserie is a great option for a late night bite! View their menu and upcoming performers on their website.

Felipe’s Taqueria

Looking for authentic Mexican food at reasonable prices? Felipe’s is your place! With burritos starting at $5, and hours open until midnight (or 2 AM on the weekends), it is a great fast-casual restaurant with a bar as well.

Convenience factor: it is also very close to the Bentley University shuttle stop!

Ben & Jerry’s

You can’t go wrong with a scoop of your favorite Ben & Jerry’s flavor!

J.P. Licks

J.P. Licks is a great ice cream chain featuring unique flavors like Fruity Pebbles Cereal Milk and Myer’s Rum Raisin! My personal favorite is the Coffee Cookies ‘n Cream.

Mike’s Pastry

Famous for their delicious cannoli, Mike’s Pastry is a must try. There are various flavors of cannoli, even some dipped in chocolate! Cannoli isn't your thing? No worries—there are amazing freshly baked cookies and Italian pastries as well.

*Mike’s Pastry is a cash only bakery.

Leave a comment: What is your favorite go-to restaurant in Harvard Square?

Images: Cover Photo / Gif

About The Author

College freshman living in and exploring the vibrant city of Boston! Born and raised in the dirty jerz. 

Editor's Note

Are you an aspiring journalist or just looking for an outlet where you can share your voice? Apply to write for Her Campus!

User login