This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Bentley chapter.

Meet the Eboard of Her Campus at Bentley University! They mean business—and with the perfect mix of sugar, spice, and everything nice, these five charming collegiettes form an undeniable power team.

Brooke Camarda

Major: IDCC with a Law minor

Class: 2019

Hometown: Long Island, New York

Starr Coughlin

Major: IDCC with an LSM in Earth, Environment, and Global Sustainability, and a minor in CIS

Class: 2018

Hometown: Ridgefield, Connecticut

Allison Weed

Major: Marketing

Class: 2020

Hometown: Wethersfield, Connecticut

Brooke Jameson

Major: Marketing with a double minor in IDCC and Psychology

Class: 2019

Hometown: Bedford, Massachusetts

Caroline Gervais

Major: IDCC with a double minor in Management and Politics

Class: 2019

Hometown: Durham, Connecticut

What’s your role within the HC team?

Brooke C: I’m one of the Co-Presidents, as well as the Editor in Chief

Starr: I’m one of the Co-Presidents!

Allison: I’m the Treasurer

Brooke J: Social media extraordinaire

Caroline: I’m the Events Chair!

What’s your personal starter pack?

Brooke C: Goldfish, English breakfast tea, a fountain pen, Copic Markers, a deck of cards, and a collection of Billy Joel, the Beatles, and Elton John records

Starr: Denim skirts, mason jars, avocados, and clothing/accessory with stars on them.

Allison: Hershey kisses, converse, jeans, craisens, and succulents

Brooke J: Scrunchies, Ramen Noodles, swim goggles, red wine, bath salts, press-on nails, and my big blue water bottle

Caroline: Iced Coffee, my fave Spotify playlists (if you see me listening to music it’s either a TRhett song or a Hamilton song), something Lilly Pulitzer, Panera, and one of my many necklaces & elephants

Favorite movie?

Brooke C: Top 3 are definitely 12 Angry Men, Argo, and Goodfellas…followed very closely by Step Brothers and Anchorman 2

Starr: My all time fav might be Kicking and Screaming.

Allison: The Parent Trap

Brooke J: The. Notebook.

Caroline: White Christmas (only 78 days ‘til Christmas, my friends! Not that I’m counting or anything…)

Favorite show/current Netflix binge watch?

Brooke C: I absolutely adore The Office—and I’m a big fan of Arrested Development and Wet Hot American Summer as well—but at the moment I’m binging 30 Rock because it’s being taken off of Netflix in October 

Starr: Gossip Girl (don’t know how I survived the early high school years without it!)

Brooke J: I am the only person I know that doesn’t have Netflix. However I do manage to find ways to keep up with the Bachelor, Survivor, and General Hospital (let me know if any of your grandmothers want to set up a viewing party for General!!!!)

Allison: I don’t have Netflix either Brooke :( I love Friends, the Office, and Parks and Rec though!

Caroline: There are way too many to choose just one…but I just finished re-watching One Tree Hill because it’s due to be removed from Netflix (why, Netflix, whyyyy??) and I am in the middle of re-watching Friends (hidden talent: I can recite most of the episodes from memory #noshame)

Who would play you in the movie of your life?

Brooke C: Mila Kunis, but Hedy Lamarr or Sophia Loren if I could have produced it a few decades ago

Starr: Betty White. Hands down, no questions asked.

Allison: Emma Watson

Brooke J: Dakota Fanning

Caroline: Sophia Bush (#ClothesOverBros)

What would the title of that movie be?

Brooke C: Threat Level Midnight

Starr: Catch a Falling Star

Allison: Everything’s Fine

Brooke J: Say Something

Caroline: Stressed But Well Dressed

Favorite food?

Brooke C: Definitely lobster raviolis in vodka sauce.

Starr: Close call between tacos and nachos or any sort of Mexican entree.

Allison: Chocolate!

Brooke J: Am I making it myself?…Ramen noodles.

Caroline: Lol does coffee count?

If you could travel to any time period, when would it be?

Brooke C: Definitely the 1960s; from the music revolution, to the Space Race, to the evolving socio-political landscape, there was so much happening—I would’ve loved to have experienced it all firsthand!

Starr: I would have liked to thrive as a teen in the late-80s/early 90s.

Allison: The 1920s—I would love to live like Gatsby and dress like Daisy

Brooke J: The 1950s—poodle skirts and diner hops here I come!

Caroline: I really like classic films from the 30s and 40s, so I wish I could experience the glitz and glamour of Hollywood back then!

If you could go anywhere in the world right now, where would it be?

Brooke C: TBH probably Hogwarts

Starr: Hong Kong

Allison: Italy

Brooke J: Bora Bora

Caroline: Like Audrey Hepburn says, Paris is always a good idea!

What’s been your best Bentley experience thus far?

Brooke C: I’ve loved being a part of Service Learning! Thus far I’ve gotten involved with America Clicks and 2+2=5, and it’s been absolutely entrancing to watch the kids we work with grow and learn over the course of the semester.

Starr: Like Brooke, I love being a Program Manager in the Bentley Service Learning and Civic Engagement Center. I have been able to immerse myself into the Waltham community, which has helped make my 3 years so far at Bentley amazing. Also, another fav mem could be at the Fall concert this year when Lil Dicky gave me flowers and his number. That’s defs up there.

Allison: It’s hard thinking about just one experience that has been the best. This year I became a Resident Assistant, which was a huge deal for me. I’ve met so many great people and I’m so excited for the rest of the year!

Brooke J: Crushing it at NE-10 Champs with the Swim & Dive Team!

Caroline: I love Bentley so it’s kinda hard to choose one thing…but tbh any day that the therapy dogs are here is automatically a great day; I spend at least an hour with them every time they come to visit! OH ALSO, I spent a week in Italy as part of a class last Spring and it was hands down the BEST week of my life! Shoutout to Brooke C. for being my travel buddy :)

What’s the best part about being in Her Campus?

Brooke C: What’s so great about Her Campus is that our writers really have the liberty to write about anything that they want—I love reading our articles and seeing all of the unique voices, personalities, and ideas take center stage. It also doesn’t hurt that I get to work with such a remarkable Eboard team!

Starr: I love that Her Campus is such a great outlet for writers to express themselves

Allison: I love that the articles I used to read in high school, are now the articles that I get to write each week!

Brooke J: What’s better than being able to vent and express yourself in an article that makes your friends laugh, and get free stuff from sponsors for doing it? Not much. Join Her Campus.

Caroline: I’ll never forget seeing my name as the byline of an article for the first time—it was just so COOL! It’s definitely been a great way to express myself and enhance my skillset as a writer! Plus, who doesn’t love procrastinating homework by searching for the perfect gif for your article?

Native New Yorker Brooke Camarda has had her eclectic share of jobs—from the runways of NYFW to the haunted hallways of NYZ Apocalypse. Commonly known by her alter ego of Wonder Woman, there's no task or adventure that the skydiving-enthusiast isn't willing to take on. She loves typography and cappuccinos almost as much as she loves her (very) big family, and is thrilled to be writing for Bentley University's chapter of Her Campus.