This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Bentley chapter.

This week in LaCava, the Nonprofit Society is selling Candy Grams! This is the perfect time to stop by because it’s right before Valentine’s Day on Tuesday. You can send one to your boyfriend, girlfriend, or your best friend! Each bag comes filled with a variety of Valentine’s-themed candies and a pink paper heart wishing you a Happy Valentine’s Day. 

Candy Grams are $2.00 each, and all proceeds support the Nonprofit Society’s efforts to benefit one of Bentley’s clubs. You can also enter to be in a raffle to win a teddy bear! Raffle tickets are only $0.50 each. If you buy 3 candy grams, you get 5 raffle tickets free!The Candy Gram sale has already started, so stop by as soon as you can to pick up one of these love-filled Valentine’s Day bags. The sale runs until Monday, February 13. 

All pictures are courtesy of Bentley University’s Instagram.

Allison Weed

Bentley '20

Allison Weed is a senior at Bentley University. She is majoring in Marketing with minors in Information Design and Corporate Communication, and International Affairs. She is the President and Campus Correspondent of the Bentley University Her Campus Chapter. 
Hi, my name is Molly! I'm currently the Co-President and a Campus Correspondent for Bentley University's HC chapter.