andrew neel 7crB2ccrmPo unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
andrew neel 7crB2ccrmPo unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

Joe Jonas Just Got Engaged

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Bentley chapter.

Sorry for all you ‘00s girls who always pictured yourself marrying a Jonas brother: Joe Jonas just announced on Instagram that he has proposed to girlfriend Sophie Turner, who plays Sansa Stark on Game of Thrones.

The two have been publicly dating for about one year, but have been in an overall very private relationship.

Turner recently opened up about how her relationship has allowed her to let go of her insecurities.

Sources close to Joe had previously revealed that he had been taking the relationship very seriously compared to all of his prior relationships. 

Congrats, you two!

At least we’ve still got Nick Jonas on the market.

Images: Cover Photo / 1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5

Native New Yorker Brooke Camarda has had her eclectic share of jobs—from the runways of NYFW to the haunted hallways of NYZ Apocalypse. Commonly known by her alter ego of Wonder Woman, there's no task or adventure that the skydiving-enthusiast isn't willing to take on. She loves typography and cappuccinos almost as much as she loves her (very) big family, and is thrilled to be writing for Bentley University's chapter of Her Campus.