Ian Thompson ’16

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Bentley chapter.

This week’s Campus Cutie is none other than senior and accapella-feign Ian Thompson. You can usually find Ian crushing melodies at a performance or crushing dancefloors at Brogans on a Thursday night.

The basics….

Class year: Senior

Major/minor: Management / Computer Information Systems

Hometown: Hamilton, MA

The good stuff….

KJ: Quick fun fact?

IT: I caught a foul ball and was at the Red Sox game when Fever Pitch was filmed!

KJ: As a real life Acapellan, what are your thoughts on the Barden Bellas?

IT: I won’t have many fans after this answer, but I really don’t like Pitch Perfect!

KJ: What’s one song you wish would just be erased from history?

IT: The Gummy Bear Song – are we serious??

KJ: What’s your least favorite men’s fashion?

IT: I’m not too critical of many fashions, but the man bun has got to go.

KJ: Who would you rather have dinner with: Tom and Gisele, or Jay Z and Beyoncé?

IT: A couple of power duos here – Tom and Gisele any day of the week though, and twice on Sunday.

KJ: What’s your all time favorite movie?

IT: Toy Story

KJ: What is your favorite TV show or movie line? 

IT: Can I do a scene instead? The Junior Mints scene in “Seinfeld”

KJ: What would be in the Ian Thompson Starter Pack?

IT: Country music, guacamole, flannels

KJ: If you had to assign a GB class to be served to criminals as a punishment, which one would it be?

IT: GB112. It’s brutal.

KJ: If you hypothetically had to date a Disney princess, which one would you choose?

IT: Rapunzel from Tangled

KJ: Thoughts on Melts officially being booted from Bentley?

IT: It’s gone???

…and finally…the million dollar question:

KJ: Where do you see yourself in 10 years?

IT: I would love to be working in the front office for the Boston Red Sox – but being settled down with a family and happily employed in the Boston area would be just as good!

Bentley senior majoring in Information Design & Corporate Communications with a minor in Entrepreneurial Studies. Chapter President for HCB. Third Door Media intern. Karate aficionado. Shonda Rhimes super fan.