freestocks r oV6smBBYk unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
freestocks r oV6smBBYk unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp
Wellness > Sex + Relationships

Horoscopes: Valentine’s Day Edition

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Bentley chapter.

What do the stars have in store for your Valentine’s Day? Keep reading to find out!

Aries

Struggling to come up with a gift for that special someone? Don’t overthink it. Your significant other will like whatever you get them as long as you put in the effort.

Taurus

This Valentine’s Day will be the best one yet. Whether it’s Netflix and chillin’ with your bae or having a Galentine’s Day with your girlfriends, you are going to live it up this Valentine’s day.

Gemini

Any trouble in your love life that has begun to cause you stress and drama will start to fade. Instead, your heart is going to guide you in making all the right decisions for you.

Cancer

Things are going to surprise you this Valentine’s Day, and the person you never expected to connect with may actually end up being the one. You may end up seeing this special someone in a way you never have before.

Leo

Recently, it seems that your love life may be on the back burner. Take this Valentine’s Day to really focus on love—and you may be pleasantly surprised in the directions it takes you.

Virgo

This month is your chance to step out of your comfort zone and take a risk with your crush. Whether it be simply talking to them and having that first conversation, or fully asking them out, take the risk—because it will definitely pay off. 

Libra

Take this Valentine’s Day to not only focus on your S.O. if you are in a relationship, but also celebrate with your friends. They are there to support you in everything you do, so take this time to show them how much you love them.

Scorpio

Get ready for a great Valentine’s Day. This year your S.O. is pulling out all of the stops and planning a day that is going to be hard to forget. Live in the moment and make every second count.

Sagittarius

Been dealing with a lot of relationship drama recently and don’t know what to do? Take this Valentine’s Day to figure things out, or take a break from all the stress. Today is the day to treat yourself and do what makes you happy.  

Capricorn

Keep seeing a hottie around campus but don’t know how to approach them? This Valentine’s Day, try “running into” your campus crush and see if they have any plans. Their response may surprise you, and you could end up having a great night. 

Aquarius

Time to spoil yourself this Valentine’s Day. Go shopping, eat as much chocolate as you want, go out to a party, or stay in and binge-watch Netflix rom-coms. The sky is the limit, and you are going to accomplish anything you set your mind to.

Pisces

Love life feeling kind of slow? Don’t worry about it. These things take time, and you never know what is going to happen this Valentine’s Day. Go with the flow and it might surprise you. You very well may meet your soulmate this Valentine’s Day.

No matter how your Valentine’s Day goes, we hope it is great! Keep an eye out for March Horoscopes next month!

Ïmages: 1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6

Native New Yorker Brooke Camarda has had her eclectic share of jobs—from the runways of NYFW to the haunted hallways of NYZ Apocalypse. Commonly known by her alter ego of Wonder Woman, there's no task or adventure that the skydiving-enthusiast isn't willing to take on. She loves typography and cappuccinos almost as much as she loves her (very) big family, and is thrilled to be writing for Bentley University's chapter of Her Campus.