Horoscopes: Valentine’s Day Edition

What do the stars have in store for your Valentine’s Day? Keep reading to find out!

Struggling to come up with a gift for that special someone? Don’t overthink it. Your significant other will like whatever you get them as long as you put in the effort.

This Valentine’s Day will be the best one yet. Whether it’s Netflix and chillin’ with your bae or having a Galentine’s Day with your girlfriends, you are going to live it up this Valentine’s day.

Any trouble in your love life that has begun to cause you stress and drama will start to fade. Instead, your heart is going to guide you in making all the right decisions for you.

Things are going to surprise you this Valentine’s Day, and the person you never expected to connect with may actually end up being the one. You may end up seeing this special someone in a way you never have before.

Recently, it seems that your love life may be on the back burner. Take this Valentine’s Day to really focus on love—and you may be pleasantly surprised in the directions it takes you.

This month is your chance to step out of your comfort zone and take a risk with your crush. Whether it be simply talking to them and having that first conversation, or fully asking them out, take the risk—because it will definitely pay off. 

Take this Valentine’s Day to not only focus on your S.O. if you are in a relationship, but also celebrate with your friends. They are there to support you in everything you do, so take this time to show them how much you love them.

Get ready for a great Valentine’s Day. This year your S.O. is pulling out all of the stops and planning a day that is going to be hard to forget. Live in the moment and make every second count.

Been dealing with a lot of relationship drama recently and don’t know what to do? Take this Valentine’s Day to figure things out, or take a break from all the stress. Today is the day to treat yourself and do what makes you happy.  

Keep seeing a hottie around campus but don’t know how to approach them? This Valentine’s Day, try “running into” your campus crush and see if they have any plans. Their response may surprise you, and you could end up having a great night. 

Time to spoil yourself this Valentine’s Day. Go shopping, eat as much chocolate as you want, go out to a party, or stay in and binge-watch Netflix rom-coms. The sky is the limit, and you are going to accomplish anything you set your mind to.

Love life feeling kind of slow? Don’t worry about it. These things take time, and you never know what is going to happen this Valentine’s Day. Go with the flow and it might surprise you. You very well may meet your soulmate this Valentine’s Day.

No matter how your Valentine’s Day goes, we hope it is great! Keep an eye out for March Horoscopes next month!

Ïmages: 1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6