This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Bentley chapter.

This weekend, we stopped by at Harvard Square’s Annual Chocolate Festival and got a lot of free samples of all different kinds of chocolate from local businesses.

Last year, we showed up only 30 minutes before the festival was supposed to begin. We ended up at the back of the line and had to wait even longer to get our chocolate.

Fortunately, we learned from last year, and showed up an hour and a half early. We were one of the first 20 people to get the chocolate. The line was definitely worth the wait—and when you go with friends, the time passes by pretty quickly.

Pictured: The line at T-45 minutes (it goes all the way to the end of the road and turns around the corner!)

This year the samples did not disappoint—including some J.P. Licks hazelnut ice cream, a chocolate whoopie pie with salted caramel filling, chocolate covered bacon, and so much more!

Pictured: The plate of goodies!

Luckily, the weather wasn’t too bad. Of course, we were stuck in the shade so it could’ve been warmer. Nevertheless, the weather and the line were completely worth all of the free chocolate! 10/10 would recommend.

GIFs: 1 / 2

Native New Yorker Brooke Camarda has had her eclectic share of jobs—from the runways of NYFW to the haunted hallways of NYZ Apocalypse. Commonly known by her alter ego of Wonder Woman, there's no task or adventure that the skydiving-enthusiast isn't willing to take on. She loves typography and cappuccinos almost as much as she loves her (very) big family, and is thrilled to be writing for Bentley University's chapter of Her Campus.