This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Bentley chapter.

Ever wondered what our guys think of our outfit choices? I certainly have. When faced with the challenge of our own closets, we pick out the most comfortable choices and what we think we look cute in. But what would happen if a guy was faced with a girl’s closet and asked to pick out their outfit? We put this to the test while we procrastinated studying for our finals. Three girls and each of their boyfriends were asked to pick participate. Their boyfriends were asked to go through their girls’ closet and put together an outfit and just explain to us why they chose that outfit. They were allowed to pick whatever they wanted, they just had to justify it for us.

Heather & Cam

Cam picked out a black tunic and grey leggings for Heather and strappy sandal wedges. When asked why Cam picked this little number for Heather, he raved about how she looked cute and sexy at the same time. The dressy/casual feel of the outfit made it a 10 out of 10 for Heather’s style choices, fitting her personality to a T.

Nicole & Christian

Christian struggled through Nicole’s closet trying to find the perfect combination for her. He finally chose light wash skinny jeans, a flowy white tank top, and a light coral colored sweater. Christian’s reasoning behind the springy get-up was that it is similar to what Nicole would pick for herself. He sees it as a “cute and casual” outfit, and Nicole agrees. Another 10 out of 10 for the guys.

Meg & Jarrod

Jarrod chose dark wash skinny jeans for Meg with a strappy black, flowy tank. Coming from a business school, Jarrod’s explanation for her outfit seemed perfectly balanced. The jeans show off Meg’s assets, however the top could easily be a liability (possible slippage). And overall, he “owns that equity.” Meg laughed at the impossibly sweet and very accounting-based explanation. She definitely gives this outfit a 10 out of 10.

All in all, the guys did a pretty good job for their girls. They seem to know them very well and it appears that not all guys are clueless when it comes to fashion.

Hi! I'm Nicole, the social media chair for Her Campus Bentley! I'm a senior and love writing gif articles :)