Going Back to School, as Told by “Wet Hot American Summer”

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Bentley chapter.

The summer may be coming to a close, but your favorite goofball Camp Firewood counselors will always have your back. 

Pulling up on move in day, feeling on top of the world as you return to your home for the next several months

Bidding an emotional goodbye to your family—but don’t worry, you’ll see them again before you know it

Reuniting with your best friends after what felt like eons apart…

…and getting the entire gang together to reflect upon your respective summer adventures

The disenchanting realization that you’ll have an assignment due during Syllabus Week…

…which will inevitably be superseded by the first parties of the semester

Bracing yourself to take on the new semester like a #boss

Along with the annual excitement of reinventing your wardrobe with a fresh set of new clothes for school

Facing the Smith Stairs on the first day—only to immediately realize that you’re not ready for that level of physical exertion

And, ultimately, putting on your fierce face with the knowledge that you’re going to rock this semester.

Images via 1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 / 7 / 8 / 9 / 10 / 11 / 12

Native New Yorker Brooke Camarda has had her eclectic share of jobs—from the runways of NYFW to the haunted hallways of NYZ Apocalypse. Commonly known by her alter ego of Wonder Woman, there's no task or adventure that the skydiving-enthusiast isn't willing to take on. She loves typography and cappuccinos almost as much as she loves her (very) big family, and is thrilled to be writing for Bentley University's chapter of Her Campus.