That Girl is on Fire: T-Swift’s Bold Music Video

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Bentley chapter.

It seems like yesterday Taylor Swift was singing about being Fifteen, full of complete innocence and prior to her “long list of ex-lovers”.  But now, several years later at the age of 23 she has become sassy and sophisticated, with a much edgier image and sound.  Since the latest release of her album “1989”, the song Blank Space has topped the charts, of course leading to a music video!  I mean based on the lyrics to Blank Space, I think we expected an entertaining video, but the real deal was so much hotter, twisted, and far from the Taylor Swift we are used to seeing.  Packed with clips of her cat (Olivia Benson), hot man candy, and knives (yes, knives- T-swift has lost it) the video goes from cute romance to straight up bada$$, very quickly.

In the video Taylor makes fun of herself and her famous habit of falling for bad boys, then losing her mind.  There is a lavish mansion, horses casually located in her bedroom, and the ridiculously good looking male that T-Swift lures around.  The world is thanking Taylor Swift not only for yet another awesome song and video to obsess over, but for bringing male model, Sean O’Pry, to our attention!  Life simply wouldn’t be the same without that absurdly perfectly chiseled facial structure and piercingly beautiful eyes to swoon over!  If you haven’t seen the video, you must re-evaluate your life, because the rest of us have already watched it 15 times, which is totally normal, right?

If you haven’t already (or just want to watch it yet again), you can watch the masterpiece here

Sources: 1/ 2/

Probably shopping or eating a taco.