This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Bentley chapter.

Gamma Phi Beta is hosting their annual philanthropy event, Moonball, on Friday, September 23rd at 3pm at the Kresge volleyball courts. The volleyball tournament will also feature a 50/50 raffle, food, lawn games, a photo booth, and a trophy for the winner, of course. Students are encouraged to attend even if they don’t want to play.

Teams of 6 or more can sign up by emailing gphimoonball@gmail.com. Each team will be given a Gamma Phi coach. 

All proceeds go to the organization’s philanthropic partner, Girls on the Run, which inspires girls to be “joyful, healthy, and confident using a fun, experience-based curriculum.”

Bentley University Junior majoring in Information Design and Corporate Communication and a double minor in Management and Politics. I am a Gamma Phi Girl with a passion for fashion, Netflix, and all things Shonda Rhimes. Always ask yourself "What Would Brook Davis Do?" and never say no to coffee!
Hi, my name is Molly! I'm currently the Co-President and a Campus Correspondent for Bentley University's HC chapter.