This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Bentley chapter.

This past Monday night, Feb 23 on ABC, The Bachelor witnessed the most dramatic turn of events in one of the most crucial episodes. Bachelor Chris Soules from Arlington, Iowa, took the three remaining bachelorettes on a romantic getaway to the Indonesian province of Bali. Whitney, Kaitlyn, and Becca all had the chance to spend a whole lot of time with the bachelor himself.

The first day, Kaitlyn met Chris for a romantic stroll through Bali. Accompanied by wild monkeys, with the occasional bladder problem (unfortunately for Chris), the two embarked on a steamy (literally) day of exploration, followed by a beautiful candlelit dinner. Kaitlyn chose to stay with Chris in the fantasy suite, and the two definitely got to spend some quality time together.

The next day, Whitney and Chris took a romantic boat ride complete with champagne and a dip in the ocean. Whitney also chose to accompany Chris back to the fantasy suite and they too got to spend quality alone time together, no surprise there.

The last one-on-one with Becca was going to be the most interesting. Chris still didn’t know that Becca was a virgin and was most likely under the impression that he could also be spending “quality time” with his bachelorette. Becca and Chris spent the day speaking with some type of “love guru” who mentioned that in order to truly bond, the two must “make the love.” Uh-oh Becca, didn’t see that one coming. At the end of the day, to my surprise, she still chose the fantasy suite with Chris. Once inside, Becca revealed her secret she had been desperately trying to hide from her potential husband.

At the rose ceremony, Chris pulled Becca aside and spoke with her about how confused he was and she herself thought she was going to be sent home. Despite all of the conversation, Chris chose his final two bachelorettes: Whitney and Becca. Kaitlyn, who had just professed her love for Chris just two days earlier in the fantasy suite, was crushed and just as confused as Chris had claimed to be.

Next week, “the women tell all’ and we’ll get to hear all of the crazy, catty, drama that goes on behind the scenes while the girls are away. Then the week after, we’ll all brace ourselves for the most important episode yet. Will Chris propose? Find out in two weeks on ABC.

Sources: 1/ 2/ 3

Hi! I'm Nicole, the social media chair for Her Campus Bentley! I'm a senior and love writing gif articles :)
Bentley University