Erica Warren: ’11 Graduate, Alison Broad PR Junior Executive

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Bentley chapter.

Meet Erica Warren! Erica was born and raised in New York City and graduated Bentley in 2011 with a Bachelors of Science in Information Design and Corporate Communication and a Liberal Studies Major in Media Arts and Society. Within the next year she obtained her MBA in Marketing and Management. She now works at Alison Broad Public Relations in New York City.

When it comes to best part of her job, Erica claims, “No day is ever the same. I get to talk to clients, play with makeup, plan events, and speak to editors. I do a little bit of everything.” Erica’s proudest accomplishment was working on “Makeup Genius” for L’Oréal Paris, a global initiative. “Makeup Genius” won the Allure Beauty Break Through Award, a highly coveted award. “I got to help coordinate the event and the interviews that followed,” Erica states, concerning her contributions to the initiative. When I asked her what advice she’d give to Bentley students, she said, “Stay close with your Bentley friends. You never know where you’ll end up. My closest friends are my Bentley friends; staying close with them is how I got my position at ABPR. It’s exciting to see where everyone ends up because you see where people go with different backgrounds.  Because of their different backgrounds you meet new friends and there’s so much opportunity to network and I think that’s really important going into the professional world.”